Lowongan Kerja Bank Jateng
About PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah – Bank Jateng first established in Semarang Approval by Secretary General Government & Regional Governance. DU 57/1/35 dated March 13, 1963 and a business license from the Central Bank No. minister. 4/Kep/MUBS/63 dated March 14, 1963 as an operational basis in Jawa Tengah. The first operations began on 6 April 1963 by the occupying Bapindo Building, Jl. No hero. 3 Semarang as Headquarters.
The purpose of establishing the bank is to manage the local finance and treasury holders help boost the local economy by providing credit to small entrepreneurs. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah is a bank owned by the Government of Jawa Tengah province, together with the City / County Se-Jawa Tengah. Banks are owned by provincial governments and district / municipal in Jawa Tengah had undergone several changes in the form of business entity. In 1969 through the Jawa Tengah Provincial Regulation No.. 3 In 1969, establishing the Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah as Regional-Owned Enterprises (enterprises). Then through Jawa Tengah Provincial Regulation No.. 1 In 1993, the Bank’s corporate status changed to Regional Company (Perusda).
Until finally in 1999, by the Jawa Tengah Provincial Regulation No.. 6 in 1998 and No. deed. 1 dated May 1, 1999 and approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia No.. C2.8223.HT.01.01 1999 dated May 15, 1999, the Bank later became Company Limited. On May 7, 1999, PT. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah followed the Bank Recapitalization Program. On May 7, 2005, PT. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah completed the recapitalization program, accompanied repurchase shares held by the Central
Government and the Provincial Government of Jawa Tengah regency / municipal in Jawa Tengah.
As the development of the company and to further show a positive image of the company, especially after the escape of the recapitalization, the management changed the logo and name call the company that represents the new face of the Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah. Based on the Deed of Amendment # 68 dated May 7, 2005 Notary Prof. DR. Tedjosaputro Liliana and the Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights No.. C.17331 HT.01.04.TH.2005 dated June 22, 2005, the proper name (call name) PT. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah changed from previous Bank BPD Jateng to Bank Jateng.
Jl. Pemuda 142 Semarang
Telp. 024-3547541, 3554025
Fax. 024 – 3554016
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Customer Service
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Healthy in spiritual and physical, according to Medical Certificate.
- Good looking with a minimum height of 160 cm for Male and minimum height of 155 cm for Female.
- Minimum education of D3 from all majors, preferably from Economics, Law, FISIP, Computer, Engineering, MIPA, Agriculture, and Fisheries from a reputable university (PTN/PTS) with accredited minimum B.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank Jateng.
- Not over 26 years of age as at 31 December 2015.
- Have no family relationship (siblings / brother or sister in-laws / parents / parents in-law) with employee and directors of Bank Jateng.
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply register and submit your application directly through :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Jateng brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn