Lowongan BNI Jateng
About PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is a largest stated owned limited banking company in Indonesia. Initially referred to by its unabbreviated name of Bank Negara Indonesia when it was established in 1946, BNI is the first bank formed and owned by the Indonesian Government.
Historical records indicate that on of the eve of the 30th of October 1946, or merely a few months after its formal establishment, the Bank distributed the first currency bills ever issued by Indonesia’s Government popularly known at the time as ORI, or ‘Oeang Republik Indonesia’ (Currency of the Republic of Indonesia). In fact, this day is commemorated annually as the National Finance Day while the date of the Bank’s establishment – the 5th of July – was designated as National Bank Day.
Bank Negara Indonesia’s role as the circulation and central bank was duly terminated in 1949 following the government’s appointment of the former Dutch-controlled bank, De Javasche Bank, as Indonesia’s Central Bank . The Bank, subsequently designated as a development bank, was later granted the rights to provide foreign reserve services that allowed it access to direct foreign transactions.
Enhanced by increased capitalization, the Bank’s legal status was formally changed to that of a state-owned commercial Bank in 1995. This provided the Bank with the foundation to provide better and wider range of both access and services for the country’s business sectors.
In its quest to competitively differentiate itself from its competitors, the Bank decided, towards the end of 1968, to attach its year of establishment to its corporate name to become Bank Negara Indonesia 1946. The Bank was therefore popularly referred to, for decades, as ‘BNI 46’. The simpler name of ‘Bank BNI’ was adopted in 1988 along with the change of the corporate identity.
BNI’s legal status was upgraded in 1992 to that of a state-owned limited corporation under the name of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) and the bank decided to become a public company through its initial public offering of its shares in 1996.
BNI’s ability to adapt to environmental, socio-cultural and technological advances is reflected through the continuous refinement of its corporate identity which is carried out to suit the changing demands and trends of the times. This adaptability signifies the Bank’s dedication and commitment towards continuous improvement of its performance.
A refined corporate identity was introduced in 2004 that reflects the positive prospects for the future after a year of struggle characterized by a period of hardship. A shorter name of ‘BNI’ subsequently replaced the former ‘Bank BNI’, while the year of its establishment – ’46’ – was exposed through the logomark to reinforce the pride and distinction that the Bank had in being the country’s first national bank.
In keeping with the spirit of the heroic national struggle that is rooted in its history, BNI strives to provide the best ser
BNI SWIFT Code : BNINIDJA (Ref.www.bni.co.id)
Head Office Address:
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1
Jakarta 10220 Indonesia
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Supervisory Authority:
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 2
Telp (62-21) 381-7187 Faks (62-21) 350-1867
email : email@example.com
Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation
BRI Tower II, 11th Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 44-46,
Phone: (62-21) 5713500 (Hunting)
Fax: (62-21) 5735006, 5735007
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following position below :
- Teller – Bina BNI
- Asisten Administrasi – Bina BNI
General Requirements :
- Male/Female, good looking with minimum height of 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- Maximum age of 25 years old at the time of selection.
- Minimum education SMA – S1 on condition
- Minimum average grades of 7.00 on 5th and 6th semester for SMA or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 for D1 – S1.
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during the internship program.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind (accompanied by doctor’s certificate).
- Drugs free or Never engaged in other violations of law (accompanied by SKCK).
If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bank BNI, please bring your application letter, CV, color photograph (the whole body looks front and side, half body and close up) along the Walk-In Interview on 28 October 2017 (08.00 – 15.00 WIB) at :
- BNI KC Semarang – Jl MT Haryono No 16 Kota Semarang.
- BNI KC Karangayu – Jl Jenderal Sudirman No 195 Kota Semarang 50142.
- BNI KC Undip – Jl Imam Bardjo SH, Pleburan, Kota Semarang 50241.
- BNI KC Salatiga – Jl Jend Sudirman No 3, Sidorejo, Salatiga 50711.
- BNI KC Kendal – Jl Pemuda No 15A, Kebondalem, Kendal 51313.
- BNI KC Tegal – Jl Mayjend Sutoyo No 50 Kota Tegal 52125.
- BNI KC Pekalongan – Jl Imam Bonjol No 59 Kota Pekalongan 51145.
- BNI KC Kudus – Jl. Jend A Yani, Panjunan, Kudus 59317.
- BNI KC Pati – Jl Panglima Sudirman No 55, Pati 59114.
- BNI KC Jepara – Jl Pemuda No 11A Jepara 59412.
- BNI KC Cepu – Jl Pemuda No 76 Cepu Blora 58312.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Lowongan BNI Jateng & DIY brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com