Tag: pelindo 2

pelindo II

Lowongan Kerja Calon Pandu PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)

Lowongan Calon Pandu Pelindo 2 About PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) – Pelindo 2 or Indonesia Port Corporation (IPC) is a reputable state-owned port management services company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing. IPC has been active since 1960 and formed by the Government of

Lowongan Kerja PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II

Lowongan Kerja Pelindo 2 About PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), – Pelindo II is part one of the State Owned Enterprises (BUMN), which manages port services in Indonesia, was established on December 1, 1992 according to Deed of Company No. 3 Pndirian Notary Imas, as

PT Multi Terminal Indonesia

Lowongan Kerja PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (PT MTI)

Lowongan PT Multi Terminal Indonesia About PT Multi Terminal Indonesia PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (PT MTI) is a subsidiary engaged in three business segments which are Multi Purpose Terminal, Container Terminal and Freight Forwarding. The Company is a spin off from Terminal Business Division (DUT) under Tanjung Priok Port Branch.

Lowongan Kerja PT RS Pelabuhan (Pelindo 2 Group)

Lowongan Kerja RS Pelabuhan About PT. Rumah Sakit Pelabuhan PT. Rumah Sakit Pelabuhan is one of the subsidiaries of PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia II, which is a state that plays an important role in the Indonesian economy by ownership composition of 99.52% while the remaining 0.48% is owned by the