Pendaftaran Siswa Penerbang TNI
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia – TNI or the Indonesian Armed Forces is the Indonesian millitary units. TNI was established in 5 October 1945 and formerly known as formerly Angkatan Bersenjata Republik Indonesia (ABRI).
The Indonesian National Armed Forces in 2012 comprises approximately 476,000 personnel including the Army (TNI-AD), Navy (TNI-AL) including the Indonesian Marine Corps (Korps Marinir) and the Air Force (TNI-AU).
The Indonesian Army was formed during the Indonesian National Revolution, when it undertook a guerrilla war along with informal militia. As a result of this, and the need to maintain internal security, the Army has been organized along territorial lines, aimed at defeating internal enemies of the state and potential external invaders.
Under the 1945 Constitution, all citizens are legally entitled and obliged to defend the nation. Conscription is provided for by law, yet the Forces have been able to maintain mandated strength levels without resorting to a draft. Most enlisted personnel are recruited in their own home regions and generally train and serve most of their time in units nearby.
The Indonesian armed forces are voluntary. The available manpower fit for military service of males aged between 16 to 49 is 52,000,000, with a further 2,000,000 new suitable for service annually
Military spending in the national budget was widely estimated 3% of GDP in 2005, but is supplemented by revenue from many military-run businesses and foundations. The Indonesian Defence force personnel does not include members of law enforcement and paramilitary personnel such as POLRI (Indonesian police) consisting of approximately 590,000 personnel, BRIMOB (police mobile brigade) of around 42,000 armed personnel, the Civil Service Police Unit, MENWA (collegiate military service) 26,000 trained personnel, and HANSIP (civil defense forces)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia are inviting high caliber Indonesian young people who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Penerimaan Calon Prajurit Penerbang TNI 2015
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male and not a member or former soldiers / police (TNI/POLRI) and civil servants (PNS).
- Aged at least 17 years and 9 months and a maximum of 22 years at the time of the opening of the first education (Dikma).
- Physically and mentally healthy, and not being lost right to be a soldier.
- Minimum high school graduate (SMA/MA) majoring in IPA, with the provisions of the national exam score (UN) as follows
- Graduates of 2010: Average Final Score of at least 7 and no value Subject (MP) under 6 in the Value column of the National Exam.
- Graduates of 2011 and 2012 : Average Final Score of at least 7.5 and no value Subject (MP) under 6 in the Value column of the National Exam.
- Graduates of 2013 : Average Final Score of at least 7 and no value Subject (MP) under 5.5 in the Value column of the National Exam.
- Graduates of 2014 : Average Final Score of at least 6.5 and no value Subject (MP) under 5.5 in the Value column of the National Exam.
- Graduates of 2015 : Average Final Score of at least 65.00 and no value Subject (MP) under 60.00 in the Value column of the National Exam.
- Minimum height of 165 cm and a leg length of at least 100 cm.
- Have never married and willing not to get married during the Dikma period.
- There must be consent / permission from parents guardians.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Short willing to carry out the Association Office (IDP) soldiering for 10 (ten) years since the appointed as second Lieutenant
Please submit your application by signing into TNI’s linked e-recruitment website :
Please submit your application before 30 September 2015.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Pendaftaran Siswa Penerbang TNI brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn