Penerimaan Tamtama Polri
About Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri)
The Indonesian National Police – Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia is the official police force for Indonesia. It had formerly been a part of the Tentara Nasional Indonesia. The police were formally separated from the military in April 1999, a process which was formally completed in July 2000. With 150,000 personnel, the police form a much smaller portion of the population than in most nations. The total number of national and local police in 2006 was approximately 470,000.
The strength of the Indonesian National Police stood at approximately 285,000 in 2004. The national police force was formally separated as a branch of the armed forces and placed under the Office of the President in 1999. It also includes 12,000 marine police and an estimated 40,000 People’s Security (Kamra) trainees who serve as a police auxiliary and report for three weeks of basic training each year.
The Headquarter, known as Markas Besar/Mabes in Indonesian, is located in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
The veldpolitie in Malang, East Java (c. 1930)
When large parts of Indonesia was under Dutch colonial occupation until 1940s, police duties were performed by either military establishments or colonial police known as the veldpolitie or the field police. Japanese occupation during WW II brought changes when the Japanese formed various armed organizations to support their war. This had led to the distribution of weapons to military trained youths, which were largely confiscated from the Dutch armory.
After the Japanese occupation, the national police became an armed organization. The Indonesian police was established in 1946, and its units fought in the Indonesian National Revolution against the invading Dutch forces. The police also participated in suppressing the 1948 communist revolt in Madiun. In 1966, the police was brought under the control of Armed Forces Chief. Following the proclamation of independence, the police played a vital role when they actively supported the people’s movement to dismantle the Japanese army, and to strengthen the defense of the newly created Republic of Indonesia. The police were not combatants who were required to surrender their weapons to the Allied Forces. During the revolution of independence, the police gradually formed into what is now known as Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) or the Indonesian National Police. In 2000, the police force officially regained its independence and now is separate from the military.
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia provides an opportunity to become the Indonesian citizens as :
- Tamtama Polri
- Indonesian citizen (male or female);
- Believe and fear God;
- Loyal to the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
- Lowest education high school / high school / Madrasah Aliyah / SMK;
- Mean age 18 years (at the time of appointment to the police);
- Physically and mentally healthy (health certificate from a medical institution);
- Not been convicted of a crime (Police Notes Certificate) from the local police station;
- Competent, honest, fair and good;
- Graduate education and training members of the police establishment.
- The man is not a member / ex-police / military and civil servant or had attended the Police / Army
- Graduating as low high school / Madrasah Aliyah IPA / IPS (not a graduate of Package A and B) or vocational competence in accordance with police duties (except clothing and Beauty Rules) with the criteria for graduation
- For those who are still sitting in class XII High School / Vocational using the average value of the first semester report cards submitted after the graduation diploma and apply the requirements of a
- Age at the time of the opening of the educational establishment and Polair FY enlisted Brimob 2016, a minimum of 17 years and 8 months (most born in January 1999) and a maximum of 22 years (at least born July 1994)
- Minimum height 165 cm, specific ethnic Melanesians (Polda Papua and West Papua) 163 cm
- Have good physical ability and must be able to swim;
- Not tattooed / pierced and tattooed former / ex-pierced ears or other body parts, but due to the provision of religious / adat
- Otherwise drug free to submit a certificate of free drugs from government health agencies (government hospitals or clinics BNN / BNP / BNK)
- Willing to be placed throughout the Homeland and willing to be assigned in all areas of police work with priority on Police which requires strengthening of human resources and the establishment of a new police
- For those who obtain a degree from other countries, must be approved by the Kemendikbud
- Attaching identity card, family card and the domicile of Leader / Head of the local police chief known by
- Never married and willing to not get married for the education enlisted Brimob and Polair, plus one (1) year after graduation and had never had a biological child / biological man for Chassis
- Willing to undergo bond department at least ten (10) years, starting when he was appointed to the Police Tamtama
- Obtain consent from a parent / guardian
- Unbound Deed Office with other agencies
- Take and pass the inspection / testing by knockout, including creative and enterprising sequence as follows:
- The initial administration of inspections;
- Health inspection level I;
- Written examination and psychological testing;
- Academic testing;
- Health inspection level II (including Mental Health);
- Kesamaptaan physical exam
- Deepening PMK (Search Mental Personality)
- The final administrative inspection;
- Supervision of activities at the regional level by the supervision team of the Central Committee;
- Public hearing final approval;
Please register your application through :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Closing date : 30 April 2016
Info Pendaftaran Brimob brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com