Seleksi Penerimaan Bidan PTT
PENERIMAAN BIDAN SEBAGAI PEGAWAI TIDAK TETAP PUSAT
UNTUK MENGISI BIDAN DI DESA DENGAN KRITERIA BIASA,
TERPENCIL DAN SANGAT TERPENCIL TAHUN 2012
Midwives in connection with the acceptance of the plan as a non-permanent employees in 2012,
A. Midwife appointment of a non-permanent employees, at 3 (three) times the period of April, June and September with a long assignment 3 (three) years.
2. Midwives as non-permanent employee is given a salary and incentive gross:
B : 1.700.000
T : 1.700.000
ST : 1.700.000
B : –
T : 1.700.000
ST : 2.700.000
3. Admission and Selection Phase
a. The application and selection Midwives as non-permanent employees by the District Health Office / City in accordance with the allocation needs of midwives as non-permanent employees who have been assigned the Kementerian Kesehatan.
b. Administrative requirements:
(1) Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
(2) Application letter addressed to the Minister of Health, through the Head of Civil Service Bureau on paper stamped with the mentioned criteria according to the needs of rural districts / cities specialization.
(3) Photocopy of diploma education midwife who has been authorized by the competent authority.
(4) License Midwife / Midwives Registration Certificate (SIB / STRB).
(5) Curriculum Vitae (DRH).
(6) Health certificate from a government physician had Practice Permit (SIP).
(7) A statement of work is not under contract with government and private agencies, are willing to serve in the village of old assignments and assignment criteria as stipulated in Decree of the Minister of Health on the Appointment of Midwives as well as non-permanent employee in good health, signed on the stamp.
(8) Letter from the government agency responsible for the field of employment.
(9) Behave properly as evidenced by a Note Certificate of Police (SKCK).
(10) passport photo size: 3 x 4 cm 3 (three) and 4 x 6 sheets of 3 (three) copies.
(11) Copy of the name change was approved by the authorities (District Court) for those who do the name change.
c. Midwives Midwives who wish to enroll as non-permanent employees (PTT) Center, can apply through the District Health Office / City according to the available allocation requirements (attached address list).
4. Midwives need PTT attached allocation of 2012 per province per district / city.
a. Midwife appointment of a non-permanent employees at all centers are free. Kementerian Kesehatan is not responsible for charges by a person on behalf of the Kementerian Kesehatan so that the participants should not serve to facilitate the receipt of bids Midwives as non-permanent employees.
b. Kementerian Kesehatan does not provide placement for reimbursable expenses.
Who are interested, can see the following files:
- PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN BIDAN SEBAGAI PTT PUSAT TAHUN 2012 : Click Here
- ALOKASI FORMASI BIDAN SEBAGAI PTT PUSAT TAHUN 2012 : Click Here
- DAFTAR ALAMAT DINAS KESEHATAN PROVINSI/KABUPATEN/KOTA : Click Here
Sites Reference :