Pendaftaran Secaba TNI AD
About Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat (TNI AD)
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat – TNI AD or The Indonesian Army is part of Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI) or the Indonesian National Armed Forces responsible for land operations. TNI AD was founded in 5 October 1945.
TNI AD headquartered in Jakarta and supported by 13 units of Regional Military Command (Komando Daerah Militer/Kodam), namely Kodam Iskandar Muda, Kodam I/Bukit Barisan, Kodam II/Sriwijaya, Kodam Jaya, Kodam III/Siliwangi, Kodam IV/Diponegoro, Kodam V/Brawijaya, Kodam VI/Mulawarman, Kodam VII/Wirabuana, Kodam IX/Udayana, Kodam XII/Tanjungpura, Kodam XVI/Pattimura, and Kodam XVII/Cendrawasih. TNI AD also supported by Kostrad, and Kopassus Corps. The Indonesia Army also supported by 328,517 regular personnels and 400,000 reserves personnels. Since May 2013, TNI AD lead by General Moeldoko as a Chief of The Indonesian Army.
Tentara Nasional Indonesia Angkatan Darat are seeking for suitably qualified Indonesian young people to join as :
- Calon Bintara TNI AD
- Citizens of Indonesia;
- The faithful and devoted to God Almighty;
- Loyal to the unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
- Was at least 17 years 9 months and extended our 22 years at the time of the opening of the first education September 29, 2016;
- Does not have a record of criminality was issued in writing by the police of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Healthy physical and spiritual as well as eyeglasses; and
- Not currently be a soldier lost the rights based on a court decision has acquired legal force anyway.
- Male, not a member/former soldier TNI/Polri INDONESIAN CIVIL SERVANTS or;
- Suitably HIGH SCHOOL perfect humility/MA/SMK both public or private accredited according to needs, with the requirements of the average value as follows:
- a HIGH SCHOOL graduate)/MA/SMK in 2011 and 2012, the average final value (the combined value of the national exam and the exam school) at least 6.8;
- b) graduates of the HIGH SCHOOL/MA/SMK years 2013 and 2014, the average final value (the combined value of the national exam and the exam school) of at least 6;
- c) HIGH SCHOOL graduate/MA/SMK 2015, national examinations at least 55;
- d) HIGH SCHOOL graduate/MA/SMK 2016, the value of at least 50 national examination;
- Terms of the average value of the grade report cards X, XI and XII at least 65.
- Have a height of at least 163 cm for males and 157 cm for women as well as having a balanced body weight according to the applicable provisions;
- Have never mated and not able to mate during the first education up to 2 (two) years after completion of the first education;
- Willing to undergo the first Bond (IDP) for 10 (ten) years; and
- Willing to be placed in the entire territory of the State Union of Republic of Indonesia.
- Should follow the inspection/testing organized by the Committee for acceptance include:
- The Administration;
- Mental ideology;
- There should be a letter of approval of the parent/guardian and the parent/guardian during the process of acceptance of the soldiers of the INDONESIAN ARMY did not intervene against the Committee of the receipt of the first education providers or in any form, at any time and anywhere;
- For those who obtain a diploma from another country or institution outside the auspices of the Kemendikbud, should get an endorsement from Kemendikbud;
- No tattooed/pierced not tattoos and scars/former piercing, unless caused by the provision of religious/customary;
- For those who are already working must complete the following requirements:
- Attach a letter of consent/consent of the head of Department/Office/agency concerned; and
- Willing to be removed from the status of the employees, when accepted into the NCO PK TNI AD.
- Attach a certificate from the local Babinsa with known History/origin Kades residences.
- Willing to abide by the rules of free CCN either directly or indirectly, if proven to be legally breached as is, then it must be willing to be declared not pass and or removed from the Dikma, if such breach is found later in the day at the moment following the education first.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Interested candidates need to register online to :
- Registration Period : 15 – 27 August 2016
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Pendaftaran Secaba TNI AD brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com