Lowongan Kerja PT PLN Group
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
PT PLN Subsidiary
- PT Pelayanan Listrik Nasional Batam (PT PLN Batam)
- PT Pelayanan Listrik Nasional Tarakan (PT PLN Tarakan)
- PT Indonesia Power (PT IP)
- PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PT PJB)
- PT Indonesia Comnets Plus (PT ICON+)
- PT PLN Batubara
- PT PLN Geothermal (PT PLN-G)
- PT Geo Dipa Energi
- PT Prima Layanan Nasional Enjiniring (PT PLN-E)
- PT Pelayaran Bahtera Adhiguna
- Majapahit Holding BV
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present.
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
PT PLN (Persero) & Anak Perusahaan
Tingkat Strata 1 (S1), Diploma IV (D.IV) dan Diploma III (D.III)
Melalui Titian Karir ITB 2016
1. Registration Time: During the ITB Career Titian 2016 (8 to 10 April 2016)
1) Status unmarried and willing to marry for undergoing Training Prajabatan;
2) Pass S1 / D. IV or D.III age limit:
- S1 / D. IV: Birth in 1990 and thereafter
- D.III: Birth in 1992 and thereafter
For applicants who are completing the final project / thesis, are allowed to register, with the proviso already the graduation at the latest in July 2016 and is currently working to bring a certificate of final project / thesis at the time of application.
If applicants do not follow Graduation In July 2016, then declared failed in the Selection of PT PLN (Persero) and its subsidiaries.
3. Field / Department of Education opened:
Bachelor Degree :
- T. ELEKTRO – S1/ELE – PLN ; ICON + ; bright PLN BATAM ; PLN E ; HP
- T.ELEKTRONIKA / KENDALI – S1/ALE – PLN ; bright PLN BATAM ; HP
- T. MESIN – S1/MES – Bright PLN BATAM ; PLN E ; PT BAg
- T. SIPIL – S1/SIP – PLN E
- T. LINGKUNGAN – S1/LIN – PLN ; bright PLN BATAM
- T. INDUSTRI – S1/IND – PLN
- T. PERTAMBANGAN – S1/OIL – PLN
- T.PERMINYAKAN – S1/OIL – PLN
- T. METALURGI – S1/MTL – PLN
- T. GEOLOGI – S1/GEO – PLN
- T. INFORMATIKA – S1/INF – PLN ; PLN E ; PT BAg
- T. KOMUNIKASI – S1/KOM – PLN
- ILMU HUKUM – S1/HKM – ICON + ; PT BAg
- AKUNTANSI – S1/AKT – PT BAg
- T. ELEKTRO – D3/ELE – PLN ; IP ; bright PLN BATAM ; HP
- T. ELEKTRONIKA / KENDALI – D3/ALE – PLN ; IP ; bright PLN BATAM ; HP
- T. MESIN – D3/MES – IND.POWER ; bright PLN BATAM
- T. KIMIA – D3/KIM – IND.POWER
- MANAJEMEN PEMASARAN, ADM NIAGA, ADM BISNIS, ADM PERKANTORAN – D3/MAN – PLN ; ICON + ; IP ; PLN E
4. grade point average (GPA):
- S1 & D3 Electrical and Electronic Engineering GPA >= 2.75
- Other Programs That Opened GPA >= 3.00
5. Register at Booth PLN with the three following files:
- Copy of birth certificate;
- A copy of the Diploma / Certificate of Graduation legalized;
- Copy of final transcripts are validated;
- Three file is inserted into the yellow folder by typing the name
- and a major code are proposed on the cover of the folder.
- Downloading Applications “QR Code Scanner” on Smartphone.
- During the selection process, if there is a mismatch of data, participants expressed G
6. Applicants are allowed to choose two (2) Companies in the Group PLN appropriate level of education and study programs / fields.
7. Applicants can not apply to a level that does not correspond with the diploma possessed, those applicants who do not meet the age requirement, the majors and the GPA, in order not to register.
8. Selection Stages include:
- Selection Administration
- Intelligence tests
- Academic and English tests
- Psychological tests
- Health Test (to applicants with disabilities, imposed specific requirements according to the needs and conditions apply)
- Training Prajabatan
* The order of selection phases can be changed according to the needs of PT PLN (Persero) and Subsidiaries
9. Applicants who passed the psychological test, MANDATORY complete the following registration file. If the file can not be furnished, the participants expressed FALL. Here is the file to be prepared:
- Cover letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan Talenta;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of diploma / Certificate of Graduation legalized;
- Copy of final transcripts are validated;
- Copy of ID card;
- Unmarried Certificate from the Village;
- Recent photograph colored 3×4 size 2 pieces (the participant’s name written on the back of the photo);
- Applicants for Foreign graduates, must attach a Certificate of Higher Education of the equality of education and GPA;
- Applicants for the graduate program of the Cross Channel (D.III that forward to D. IV / S1), must attach: – Transcripts D.III that dilegalisasi- diploma legalized D.III
- Files included in the map (blue for S1 / D. IV and red for D.III) according to the above sequence by writing the name and code of the proposed on the cover of the folder.
- No correspondence relating to this recruitment and decision-Team Recruitment is inviolable.
- Is free of charge in following the selection organized by PT PLN (Persero) and its subsidiaries.
- No refund or replacement system transport and accommodation costs associated with the implementation of selection.
- PT PLN (Persero) and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any form of loss caused by fraud on behalf of the Company.
Lowongan Kerja PLN Group brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com