Lowongan Kerja PDAM Demak
About Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum Kabuaten Demak – PDAM Demak
Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum – PDAM is one of the business units belonging to the area, which is engaged in the distribution of clean water to the general public. There PDAM in every province, district, and municipalities throughout Indonesia. PDAM is a local company as a means of water providers are supervised and monitored by the executive and legislative aparataparat area.
Water companies are managed in a modern state has existed since the Dutch colonial era in the 1920s under the name Waterleiding while the Japanese occupation water company named Suido Syo.
Demak district is one of the districts in the province of Central Java. The capital is Demak. The district borders the Java Sea in the west, in the northern district of Jepara, Kudus regency in the east, Grobogan in the southeast, as well as Semarang and Semarang district in the west. Demak district has an area of ??897.43 km² and a population of 1,055,579 inhabitants (2010).
Demak district is one of the districts in Central Java lies in 6º43’26 “- 7º09’43” LS and 110º48’47 “BT and is located approximately 25 km to the east of the city of Semarang, Demak impassable country roads (north coast) which connects Jakarta Semarang-Surabaya-Banyuwangi.
Demak district has an area of ??± 1149.07 km², which consists of land of ± 897.43 km², and oceans of ± 252.34 km². While the condition of the soil texture, Demak regency consists of finely ground texture (clay) and moderate soil texture (clay). Seen from the angle of slope of the land, the average flat. With the height of the land surface of the sea (angle of elevation) located Demak district ranging from 0 m to 100 m.
Some rivers flowing in Demak, among others: Tuntang Kali, Kali Buyaran, and the largest is Kali Serang limit Demak district in Jepara and Kudus district.
Demak district has 34.1 Km along the coast, lies in 13 villages of Sriwulan, Bedono, Timbulsloko and Surodadi (Sayung), then the District Karangtengah Tambakbulusan Village, Village Morodemak, Purworejo and Village Betahwalang (Subdistrict Bonang) Wedung next village, Berahankulon , Berahanwetan, Wedung and Babalan (subdistrict Wedung). Demak overgrown vegetation along the coast mangrove covering approximately 476 hectares
Demak district consists of 14 sub-districts Demak, Wonosalam, Middle Reef, Bonang, Wedung, Mijen, Karang Anyar, Elephant, Dempet, Guntur, Sayung, Mranggen, Coral Awen and Kebon Agung, which is divided over a number of 249 villages and villages comprising from 243 villages and 6 districts. Government center in the District of Demak.
Contact Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum Demak
Jl. Sunan Kalijogo No. 64 Demak
PDAM Demak is seeking the best canidates to join as position below :
- Hubungan Langganan
- Perawatan Teknik
- S1 Ilmu Komunikasi
- S1 Ilmu Pemerintahan
- S1 Administrasi Bisnis
- S1 Ekonomi Manajemen
- S1 Ekonomi Akuntansi
- S1 Bahasa Inggris
- D3 Non Teknik
- S1 Teknik Mesin
- S1 Teknik Elektro
- S1 Teknik Sipil
- S1 Study Matematika Non Pendidikan
- S1 Teknik Kimia
- S1 Teknik Lingkungan
- S1 Kesehatan Masyarakat
- D3 Teknik
General requirement :
- Indonesian citizen, man / woman as evidenced by a copy of ID card or certificate of temporary identity card is still valid and has been certified by the Department of Population and Civil Registration 1 sheet
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum of 34 years per 30 September 2015
- Not status as civil servants, members of the TNI / police / state / local enterprises
- Good character as evidenced by a certificate of Police Notes (SKCK) the original of the police
- Physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a medical certificate governments
- Fotocpy diploma and transcript / register value corresponding educational requirements specified for the proposed formation and legalized by the competent authority
- Lulsuan PTN / PTS accredited B status with a GPA of at least 2,75
- Copy of certificate of work experience (if any)
The application consists of:
- Cover letter handwritten in black ink on the paper folio stripes and put in the paper that outlines stopmap formation code and phone number, and with the following provisions:
- S1: stopmap a red paper
- D3: stopmap paper yellow
- Recent color photographs 4X6 cm size not bespectacled, as many as 6 pieces
- Copy of ID card or certificate of temporary identity card is still valid and has been certified by the Department of the population and civil registration
- SKCK original local police (based on ID / certificate of temporary identity card)
- Daro government doctors certificate (original) or Copied
- handwritten curriculum vitae (data personal, education and employment)
- Copy of diploma and transcripts / list of values, corresponding educational requirements specified for the proposed formation and legalized by the competent authority.
- Copy of certificate of work experience (if any)
Prospective Applicants who meet the above requirements can apply directly to the application file:
Kantor PDAM Kabupaten Demak
Jl. Sunan Kalijaga No. 64
- Closing date : October 16, 2015.
- Only the best candidates who fulfill the requirements to be called to follow the next phase of selection.
- Demak taps recruitment process is free of charge.
- Application file into corporate documents and can not be taken back.
Lowongan Kerja PDAM Demak brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com