Lowongan Kerja UBPJJ UT
About Universitas Terbuka (UT)
Universitas Terbuka – UT is Indonesia’s 45th state university and employs open and distance learning (ODL) system to widen access to higher education to all Indonesian citizens, including those who live in remote islands throughout the country as well as in various parts of the world. It has a total student body of more than 460,000.
UT has been awarded the ‘International Accreditation’ and ‘Certificate of Quality’ by the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) Standard Agency (ISA), and ISO 9001:2000 by the Certification bodies, i.e. SAI Global and SGS. UT’s study programs have also been accredited by The National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT)
UT has established partnerships with other institutions, including the Ministry of National Education, Ministry of Home Affairs, Navy, Ministry of Defense and Security, Ministry of Agriculture, Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), Garuda Indonesia, Merpati Nusantara, PT Pos Indonesia, Central Bureau for Statistics, PT Indosat, PT Tugu Pratama, National Coordinating Agency for Family Planning (BKKBN), and Al-Zaitun Islamic Boarding School, Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), National Archives of Indonesia (ANRI), National Civil Service Agency (BKN), School of Business and Management (STEKPI), PT Jakarta Software Komunikasi and all provincial agencies, regencies and towns in Indonesia.
UT also has close relationships with various international organizations such as the South-East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and SEAMEO Regional Open Learning Center(SEAMOLEC).
UT is one of the founding members of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), and the Global Mega-University Network (GMUNET). In addition UT is also an active member of the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
Universitas Terbuka open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to fill the following position :
- Calon Tenaga Kontrak Tahunan (TKT) – Front Desk (Code : FRONT)
- D3/S1 Communication, Psychology, Literature with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Age maximum of 35 years on 31 December 2016.
- Accredited diploma of at least B in graduation, with a certificate of accreditation department of the college.
- Attractive, neat, polite, and friendly.
- Broad-minded and creative.
- Willing to work outside office hours.
- Able to work hard with the team.
- Have a good organization management skill.
- 11 positions available, placement at
- UPBJJ-UT Jambi (1 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Pontianak (2 positions)
- UPBJJ-UT Samarinda (1 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Denpasar (2 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Mataram (1 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Gorontalo (1 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Ambon (1 position)
- UPBJJ-UT Ternate (2 positions)
Registration places :
- UPBJJ-UT Jambi : Jl Tarmizi Kadir No 60, Pakuan Baru, Jambi 36132;
- UPBJJ-UT Pontianak : Jl Karya Bakti, Pontianak 78121;
- UPBJJ-UT Samarinda : Jl HAMM Rifaddin, Kel Harapan Baru, Kec Samarinda Seberang Samarinda 75123;
- UPBJJ-UT Denpasar : Jl Gurita No 11 Sesetan, Denpasar;
- UPBJJ-UT Mataram : Jl Neuningan, Sandubaya, Lombok, NTB 83236;
- UPBJJ-UT Gorontalo : Jl Raden Saleh 27, Kel Dulalowo Timur, Kec Kota Tengah, Kota Gorontalo 96115;
- UPBJJ-UT Ambon : Jl Woltermonginsidi Lateri, Ambon 97231;
- UPBJJ-UT Ternate : Jl. Raya Mangga Dua, Kota Ternate, Prov. Maluku Utara 97710.
- Closing date 31 January 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja UBPJJ UT brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com