Lowongan Telkomsel Trainee Via Unpad
About PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
PT Telekomunikasi Selular – Telkomsel was established in 1995, manifesting the spirit of innovation to develop Indonesian telecommunications into a successful leader. To achieve this vision, Telkomsel continue accelerating its expansion of telecommunications network throughout Indonesia by simultaneously empowering the people. Telkomsel, a pioneer of various cellular communication technologies in Indonesia, was the first to launch international roaming and 3G services in Indonesia. Telkomsel was the first operator to undertake LTE broadband network trials. In Asia, Telkomsel pioneered the use of renewable energy for Base Transceiver Stations (BTS). The superior quality of our products and services has positioned Telkomsel as the first choice of customers all through Indonesia.
The company was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Telekomunikasi Selular is a subsidiary of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. Telkomsel’s operations in Indonesia have grown substantially since the commercial launch of its post-paid services on May 26, 1995. In November 1997, Telkomsel became the first cellular telecommunications operator in Asia to introduce rechargeable GSM pre-paid services. In September 2006, Telkomsel became the first operator in Indonesia to launch 3G services.
On March 20, 2009, Telkomsel and Apple Inc. South Asia Pte. Ltd. launched iPhone 3G in Indonesia with customized price plans for all of Telkomsel’s customers.
Starting on April 30, 2011, Telkomsel has broken a new record that is as Indonesia’s largest cellular operator by number of subscribers reached more than 100 million people out of Indonesia’s population of 245 million.
In addition, it has worked with operators in neighboring countries to offer the co-branded simPATI Kangen product for Indonesians in those countries.
Telkomsel nowadays deploys more than 54,000 Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) that reach 97% of the Indonesian population. As the 7th world’s largest cellular operator, Telkomsel is the market leader in Indonesia’s telecommunication industry and serves more than 122 million subscribers. As a pioneer in the development of Indonesia mobile telecommunication industry to enter the latest era of mobile broadband services, Telkomsel has been consistently implementing the roadmap technology of 3G, HSDPA, HSPA+, and has successfully tested Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology. This year Telkomsel provides broadband network in 200 major cities in Indonesia. To serve customers, Telkomsel is supported by more than 430 service centers and 24 hours contact center throughout Indonesia.
Telkomsel very concerned about the ease and convenience of the customer in obtaining information or a consultation at any time and anywhere. Therefore, SingTel building access service called Caroline Call Center (Customer Care On-Line) – customer service by phone, as the form of 24-hour customer service that delivers nonstop service to the customer for all customers’ needs and problems.
Our Call Center access number:
a. Through kartuHALO: 133
b. Through simPATI cards and U.S. Card:
- 155 for 24-hour customer service information (FREE)
- 188 for 24 hours service Contact Center (Paid)
In accordance with Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Information 9/PER/M.KOMINFO/06/2010 where the access code that begins with the 11x is only used for emergency services. Starting on February 1, 2012 access number and Call Center simPATI U.S. Card number changed to 155 116 (free of charge) and start date of 1 April 2012 Call Center kartuHALO access number with the number changed to 133 111 (free of charge).
c. Through mobile and fixed phone:
- Nasional : 08071811811
- Jakarta : (021) 21899811
- Bandung : (022) 2553811
- Surabaya : (031) 8403811
- Medan : (061) 4578811
PT Telekomunikasi Selular are now seeking to recruit the best candidates for the following challenging positions as :
Telkomsel Trainee Program
Telkomsel Trainee Program in Development Program through on-the-job learning methods for Bachelor’s Fresh Graduate with 12 Month duration of program. Offering to be Telkomsel’s employee after pass the program and placement all over Indonesia.
- Bachelor’s Fresh Graduate
- Maximum age is 26 years old
- Have a GPA score min 3.0 (scale 4.0)
Available Positions :
- Digital Business – Trainee : Educational background from Management/ Marketing Management/ Business/Industrial Engineering/Telecommunication/ Informatics Engineering, Love social media, great passion in digital business, having 1 year experience with relevant tasks will be an advantage.
- Account Management – Trainee : Educational background from Management/ Marketing Management/ Business/ Industrial Engineering, have a good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, having 1 year experience with relevant tasks will be an advantage.
- Sales Marketing – Trainee : Educational background from Management / Marketing Management/ Business, Communication/ Industrial Engineering/ Informatics Engineering, Great passion in sales and marketing.
- Legal – Trainee : Educational background from Legal Major, having 1 year experience with relevant tasks will be an advantage.
- Finance – Trainee : Educational background from Accounting/ Financial Management
Please register by filling out :
- Closing date 20 February 2014. Telkomsel’s Campus Hiring will be held on 24 February 2014 at Kampus Unpad Dipati Ukur Bandung.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Lowongan Telkomsel Trainee Via Unpad brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn