Lowongan Kerja Sakti Peksos
About PROGRAM KESEJAHTERAAN SOSIAL ANAK (PKSA)
PROGRAM KESEJAHTERAAN SOSIAL ANAK – PKSA is effort directed, integrated and sustained by the government, local government and the community in the form of social services in order to meet the basic needs of children. PKSA include: assistance / subsidy fulfillment of basic needs, accessibility of basic social services, strengthening the parent / family and strengthening child welfare agencies.
The purpose of PKSA is to realize the fulfillment of children’s rights and protection of children from neglect, exploitation and discrimination, so the growth, survival and participation of children can be realized.
PKSA targets are:
- (1). Infants and children displaced, street children, children in conflict with the law, children with disabilities and children who need special protection in order to increase the percentage of access to basic social services.
- (2). Parents and families are responsible for the care and protection to children increases the percentage.
- (3). The decline in the percentage of children who have social problems.
- (4). Social welfare institutions that deal with children increased in both quantity and quality.
- (5). Professional Social Worker, Social Welfare Workers and Social Volunteers in the field of social welfare services of trained child increases.
- (6). Local Government (district / city) in partnership and contribute through local budget funds in the implementation of PKSA.
- (7). Product legal protection for the rights of children who djperlukan legal basis PKSA implementation.
Criteria for the Selection Program. Beneficiaries of this program priority to children who have a life that is not feasible humanitarian and social problems criteria such as poverty, neglect, disability, remoteness, social disability and deviant behavior, victims of disasters, and / or victims of violence, exploitation and discrimination . Priority beneficiaries are divided into 5 (five) groups, include:
- (1). Infants and children abandoned and / or in need of special protection (5 years and under).
- (2). Abandoned children / without parental care (6-18 years), includes: children who experience abuse and abandonment by parents / family or children lose custody of a parent / family.
- (3). Children are forced to work on the streets (6-18 years) include: vulnerable children working on the streets, children working on the streets, children working and living on the streets.
- (4). Children in conflict with the law (6-18 years) include: children who indicated to have violated the law, children who attend judicial proceedings, the child who is a diversion, a child who has been serving a criminal sentence, and children who are victims of acts of law violation.
- (5). Children with disabilities (0-18 years), includes: children with physical disabilities, children with mental disabilities and children with multiple disabilities.
- (6). Children in need of special protection (6-18 years), includes: children in emergency situations, the child victims of trafficking (trafficking), child victims of violence, both physical and mental illness, child victims of exploitation, children from minority groups and isolated as well as from indigenous communities isolated, children who are victims of abuse of narcotics, alcohol, psychotropic and other addictive substances (drugs), as well as children who terenfeksi HIV / AIDS.
Requirements and Obligations of Beneficiaries / Services. Target PKSA service recipient, both children, parents / family or social welfare agencies become partners companion must meet the requirements (conditionalities) as follows:
- (1). A change in attitude and behavior (social functioning) to the positive direction.
- (2). Intensity in the presence of basic social services from various organizations / institutions is increasing.
- (3). Role of Child Welfare in partnership with social agencies in assisting the child so that the child can be protected from neglect, exploitation, violence and discrimination.
PKSA Conceptual Framework. An effort to improve the welfare and protection of family-based child carried by a social process:
- (1). Assessment of problems and needs of children, including parents / family and social environment.
- (2). Social assistance by Social Workers, TKSA or Social Volunteer to help children acquire the fulfillment of basic needs, access to basic social services, and increasing the responsibility of parents / family in the care and protection of children, as well as enhance the role of the child’s social welfare institutions.
- (3). Verification / monitoring of sustainability fulfillment of children’s rights in the system of care and protection of parents / family, community or social welfare agencies child, in accordance with the characteristics of the child’s development of social function.
Program components. PKSA divided into five main components of the program, namely:
- Batira Child Social Welfare Program (MCC-AB)
- Neglected Child Welfare Program / Streets (MCC-Inter / MCC Anjal)
- Social Welfare Program Children in Conflict with the Law (MCC-ABH)
- Social Welfare Programs Children with Disabilities (MCC-ADK)
- Social Welfare Programs Children with Special Protection (MCC-AMPK)
PKSA designed as efforts are directed, integrated and sustained by the government, local government and the community in the form of social services and child welfare assistance conditional (conditional cash transfer), which includes:
- (1). Social assistance / subsidy basic needs.
- (2). Increased accessibility to basic social services (birth certificates, education, health, shelter and clean water, recreation, skills, etc.).
- (3). Strengthening and responsibility of parents / family in the care and protection of children.
- (4). Institutional strengthening child social welfare
PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN CALON SATUAN BAKTI PEKERJA SOSIAL
PERLINDUNGAN ANAK KEMENTERIAN SOSIAL REPUBLIK INDONESIA
In the framework of equity and equitable development on social welfare services and the protection of children in Indonesia. Ministry of Social Affairs will recruit:
- Satuan Bakti Pekerja Sosial (Sakti Peksos)
- Bangka Belitung
- Jawa Timur
- Kalimantan Selatan
- Kalimantan Tengah
- Kalimantan Timur
- Kalimantan Barat
- Kalimantan Utara
- Kepulauan Riau
- Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Sulawesi Selatan
- Sulawesi Tengah
- Sulawesi Tenggara
- Sulawesi Utara
- Sulawesi Barat
- Sumatera Selatan
- Sumatera Utara
- Sumatera Barat
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia, who fear God, faithful and loyal to Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia Year 1945 and the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- There is a member and / or political manager.
- Now based in institutions of social protection of children, which is located in Regency / City that will be assigned, evidenced by a certificate agency, practical certificate from the college and other identification.
- Free of narcotics and other addictive substances.
- Physically and mentally healthy with a certificate from a government doctor.
- Not being bound by the contract.
- Not demanding appointed as civil servants.
- Fill out the registration form and send documents.
- Following the selection process.
- Bakti Unit Child Protection Social Worker
- S1 DIV education or social welfare (ditamakan).
- Social Affairs S1 / Non Social
- Maximum age 35 years (March 2017)
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, then please register online via the official website Sakti Peksos following:
Job application letter addressed to the Director of Social Rehabilitation for Children, accompanied by:
- Scan the latest certificate
- Scan Transcript
- scan ID
- Photo 4 × 6
- Scan Health Certificate from a government doctor / health center.
- Scan SIM C
- scen BPJS
- Set the number HP
- File sending an email to: email@example.com Dengah subject line “2017 Recruitment”
- Applicants Bakti Unit Child Protection Social Worker can fill placement in accordance with the District / Municipal empty.
- All documents that have been legalized must be taken when the written test and interview.
Location tests and interviews
- The venue of the written test and interview at the provincial Social Welfare as well as the attachment of quotas needs powerful social worker / TKSA (27 provinces)
- Administrative Selection Date 6-17 February 2017.
- Selection Written and Interview On 22-23 February 2017.
- Announcement Pass the written test and interview Date March 1, 2017.
- Registration started on 6 s.d February 17, 2017.
- Registration Guide Online.
- Announcement of time and place of written test and interview will be informed later.
- For those who do not meet the administrative requirements did not pass.
- Application file that has entered into property of the Committee and shall not be refunded.
- The entire selection process of recruitment Way Peksos PA Ministry of Social Affairs is free of charge.
- Costs during the written test and interview borne alone.
Lowongan Kerja Sakti Peksos brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com