Lowongan Kerja Trans Retail
About PT Trans Retail Indonesia
PT Trans Retail Indonesia – Carrefour is one of the largest modern retail companies in Indonesia. PT Trans Retail Indonesia through Carrefour Indonesia operates hypermarkets, supermarkets and offered grocery, fresh fruits and vegetables, textile, and household electrical appliances.
The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1996 and started its operation in 1998 with Cempaka Putih Jakarta as the first store. Since November 2012, Carrefour Indonesia is 100% owned by Trans Corp Group, one of the leading holding companies in Indonesia. At present, PT Trans Retail Indonesia owned 83 stores in 28 major cities in all over Indonesia. Carrefour Indonesia controls more than 40% market share in the segment of hypermarkets and supermarkets in Indonesia.
PT Trans Retail Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in Retail Business as
- Trans Retail Development Program (TRDP)
- Minimum education
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in any majors from a reputable university.
- Diploma Degree (D3) in food production from a reputable university.
- Maximum 2 years of working experience (fresh graduate are encourage to apply).
- Energetic, proactive and communicative.
- Has good sense of enterpreneurship and selling skill.
- Eager to expand career in retail industries.
Should you are interested and qualified, please send your update resume and recent photograph to :
email@example.com (subject “TRDP+domicile”).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Kerja Trans Retail brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn