Lowongan PT TJB Power Services
About PT TJB Power Services
Tanjung Jati B Coal Fired Power Plant is located on the north shoreline of Java island at a point known as the Muria Peninsula. The total plant area consist 150 hectares within Tubanan Village, Kembang Region, approximately 83 km north east of the city of Semarang, and 25 km north of the town of Jepara, Central Java. Tanjung Jati B Coal Fired Power Plant is a product of the dynamic Indonesian national energy strategy, a strategy which encourages international investment to provide for the security and availability of electrical power for the people of Indonesia.
The Tanjung Jati Power Plant compliments the existing transmission infrastructure and current power producers; it facilitates 2×660 MW of additional reliable power, economically and in an environmentally responsible manner.
In 1994, PLN signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with PT HI Power Tubanan to build the 2×660 MW net Tanjung Jati B coal fired power plant. The Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract was awarded to Sumitomo Corporation (SC) and manufacturing commenced in 1996. However as consequence of the Asian economic crisis, construction work was suspended in June 1998.
In late 1999 early 2000, in an improving and more buoyant economic climate, discussions commenced to investigate ways of restarting and completing the project. In 2001 the Indonesian Government expressed its support for the proposals and scheme. In march 2002 a Finance Lease Agreement was signed between PLN and the Sumitomo Group, the final Settlement date being July 2003. To facilitate the renewed construction, plant ownership, Sumitomo formed a Special Purpose Company, “PT Central Java Power”
After completion of Plant construction, testing and commissioning, the two units comprising Tanjung Jati B achieved commercial Operation in October and November 2006. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, the President of Indonesia officially opened the plant on 14th October 2006.
Tanjung Jati B Power Plant is administered through a Finance Lease Agreements (FLA). Ownership is maintained by Central Java Power as the Lessor. PLN ( Persero) as the Lessee, have created a subsidiary business unit PT PLN (Persero) Pembangkitan Tanjung Jati B, to fullfil all FLA obligations and to administer the OM & F (Operation Maintenance and Fuel) contract. AN OM & F contract has been developed and sub contracted in part for the Operation & Maintenance to PT TJB Power Services (a corporation which includes PT Medco Power Indonesia).
Contact PT TJB Power Services
Tanjung Jati B Power Plant Unit 1 & 2
Desa Tubanan, Kecamatan Kembang,
Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Telp. (0291) 771566
Fax. (0291) 772119
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT TJB Power Services invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Operation and Maintenance Trainee
- Background in Diploma Degree (D3) and Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent (D4) with a concentration in Mechanical, Electrical, Control and Instrumentation, Industrial, Chemical, Computer, Environmental.
- Fresh graduate, preferable graduate in 2014/2015 or hold for SKL (Surat Keterangan Lulus).
- Strong academic result with a minimum final GPA of 3.00 / 4.00.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (speaks, write, read).
- Familiar with computer system and programs.
- Male, single with the maximum age of 24 years old.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- http://cdcpolines.com/tjbps and then send your latest CV to :
CDC Polines – Ruang UPKS Direktorat Politeknik Negeri Semarang.
- Closing date for these applications is 9 December 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up
Lowongan PT TJB Power Services brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com.