Lowongan Kerja Sucofindo SBU Laboratorium
About PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero)
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) – SUCOFINDO is an Indonesian state-owned enterprises engaged in the inspection, monitoring, testing, and refinement. Currently, 95% of shares owned Sucofindo Government of Indonesia, and 5% by SGS. SUCOFINDO government privatization plan in 2008.
Diversity SUCOFINDO deeds packaged integrated, networked Laboratory, branches and service points at various city in Indonesia and supported by a member of the 2646 Energy Professionals in their field.
SUCOFINDO established on October 22, 1956 as the first inspection company in Indonesia that 95% of its shares controlled by the Republic of Indonesia and 5% controlled by Societe Generale de Surveillance (SGS) Holding, SA.
Starting from the development of commercial activities, especially for agricultural commodities, the smooth flow of goods and foreign exchange peacekeeping State in import-export trade, through creativity, innovation SUCOFINDO new deeds on basis of competence in line with the development needs of the business world.
Business Services SUCOFINDO was first owned cargo superintendence & inspection, through the study and analysis of innovation SUCOFINDO do service diversification, until further deeds born & forwarding warehousing, analytical laboratories, industrial & marine engineering, Fumigation & industrial hygiene.
SUCOFINDO now has 10 business units (SBU = Strategic Business Unit), namely:
- SBU AGRI
- SBU Inko
- SBU Oil and Gas
- SBU Minerals
- SBU FINS
- SBU KKL
- SBU sics
- SBU PII
- SBU FINS
- SBU FRI
Governance As a business entity, SUCOFINDO PT (Persero) are constantly working to increase enterprise value through the application of the principles of good corporate governance (Good Corporate Governance / GCG). Corporate governance principles in question are: Transparency, that in implementing the principles of openness and transparency in the decision to submit materially relevant information about the enterprise. Accountability, namely the principle of clarity of function, performance and accountability of government organizations that enable enterprises could be implemented effectively. Accountability, namely the principle of compatibility in enterprise management of laws and regulations that occur and the principles of a healthy corporation. Survival, that the principles of the organization in a professional enterprise without conflict of interest and influence or pressure from any party which is not in accordance with statutory regulations that happens and the principles of a healthy corporation. Propriety, that the principle of fair and equal treatment in fulfilling the rights and conditions stakeholdersberdasarkan legislation happens. For your reference and guidance in implementing GCG, SUCOFINDO GCG Implementation Guidelines issued the final update as set forth in Rule No. 1/PP/2008 Enterprises, in it take 5 (five) of the book, which consists of: Book I: The Enterprise Governance Guidelines Good (Good Corporate Governance) Book II: Guidelines for Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors (Board Manual) by order of attachment of Ethics and Business Conduct (Code of Conduct) Book III: Book IV of the Audit Committee Guidelines: Guidelines for Self-Assessment Checklist GCG Book V: Guidelines GCG Framework and Implementation
Graha Sucofindo 1st floor Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav. 34 Jakarta 12780
Telepon : (021) 7983666 Ext. 1116, 1124 Fax : (021) 7986473, 7983888 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) – PT Sucofindo SBU Laboratorium currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions :
- Indonesian Citizen (S1), preferably domiciled in Surabaya and its surrounding area.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) with major study in Physics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering.
- Preferably have strong knowledge of calibration of equipment and machinery, testing physics, mechanics and electricity, and energy conservation.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) with major study in Biology.
- The candidate with prior experience in laboratory microbiology, ecology watering and characterization test (LC / LD 50) company is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) with major study in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering (hydrogeological, Waterworks), Industrial Engineering, and Marine Engineering.
- Preferably have strong knowledge of AMDAL/UKL-UPL, USO 14001, Pollution Software / Modelling (air, surface water, groundwater), soil contamination, hydrogeological studies, waterworks, sedimentation modeling, coastal study and harbor.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Active in English language (TOEFL test min. 450).
- Maximum age of 28 years old at the time of filing the application.
- Required application documents:
Application letter (Please mention the position applied on your application letter);
Curriculum Vitae (CV);
Diploma, transcripts, competence certificate(s), TOEFL test;
Color photograph (3×4);
Copy of ID Card.
Please send all documents above and addressed to :
PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) Cabang Surabaya – Laboratorium
Jl. A Yani No 215 Surabaya, Sub Bidang SDM & UMUM.
Or submit your softcopy of applications via email : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date 22 April 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja PT Sucofindo SBU Laboratorium brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn