Lowongan Kerja Sriwijaya Air
About PT. Sriwijaya Air
PT. Sriwijaya Air is an airline based in Jakarta with headquarters in Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia. It offers domestic flights to major cities in Indonesia and limited International destinations. Sriwijaya Air is listed in category 1 by Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority for airline safety quality and the country’s third-largest carrier.
The airline was founded by Chandra Lie, Lie Hendri, Andi Halim and Fandy Lingga and named after the historical Srivijaya empire.
On 28 April 2003 SIUP PT.Sriwijaya Air was validated and by October 28, 2003 the AOC (Air Operations Certificate) for Sriwijaya Air was issued by Dephub.
Sriwijaya Air commenced operations on 10 November 2003, with initial operations between Jakarta and Pangkal Pinang. Then new routes such as Jakarta-Pontianak and Jakarta-Palembang was added. In their first year, Sriwijaya Air experienced rapid growth. As of June 2009, Sriwijaya Air operated 23 aircraft, serving more than 33 domestic routes and 2 regional routes.
In 2007, Sriwijaya Air received the Boeing International Award for Safety and Maintenance of aircraft. It was awarded after passing the inspection carried out in a few months. In the same year Sriwijaya Air received Aviation Customer Partnership Award from Pertamina because the airlines had assessed the accuracy of petroleum payment. In 2008 Sriwijaya Air was awarded an award by Markplus & Co.. This award is a public appreciation of the services provided by Sriwijaya Air. Aircraft Maintenance are done by PT. ANI (Aero Nusantara Indonesia).
At the Paris Air Show 2011, Sriwijaya Air announced that they agreed to buy 20 Embraer 190 jets, with purchasing rights for 10 more.
Sriwijaya Air has purchased (12-year lease agreements to purchase) 12 second-hand Boeing 737-500 with total value $84 million to replacing its aging Boeing 737-200 aircraft. The delivery has been done since April 2011 up to December 2011.
PT Sriwijaya Air is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :
- Sriwijaya Air Leadership Development Program (SLDP)
- Male and Female, not older than 26 years of age.
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading university, with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (PTS) and 3.00 (PTS) on a 4 point scale.
- Education major
- SLDP Commercial : all majors, preferably majoring in Economic, Business, Marketing Managemenet and Communication.
- SLDP Operations : Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Air Transport Management.
- SLDP Finance & GA : all majors, preferably majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management, Administration, Industrial Engineering, Management, Finance, Law, Psychology, Information Technology, Design Graphics.
- SLDP Technical : Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Air Transport Management (preferably from Aviatiom Engineering).
- Having extensive experience in organization is a major advantage.
- Have a good health and not color blind (partial or total).
- Good command of spoken and written in English by TOEIC (550 scores).
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good performance, strong leadership, good interpersonal, high achiever, able to work in a team and independently.
- Single (not married) during the training period.
- Willing to sign a bond agreement with the company for 5 years.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere.
Please visit www.sriwijayaair.co.id and dowload registration form.
Then send back to following email address :
- SLDP Commercial : email@example.com
- SLDO Operation : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SLDP Finance & GA : email@example.com
- SLDP Technical : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also submit application to the nearest Sriwijaya Air’s branches as follow :
- Jakarta : Jl Dr Saharjo No 317F Tebet Jakarta Selatan.
- Depok : Jl Margonda Raya No 304 D Depok.
- Bandung : Ruko Gatsu Imperial Kav 6, Jl Gatot Subroto No 230 Bandung.
- Yogyakarta : Jl Sultan Agung 54 Wirogunan Mergasan Yogyakarta.
- Medan : Jl Gajah Mada No 3 C-D Medan.
- Surabaya : Jl Kombes Polisi M Duryat No 41 Kav 8 Kedungsari Surabaya.
- Ujungpandang : Jl Boulevard Raya No 6-7 Panakukang Mas Makassar.
- All applications close on 25 December 2014.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Another Jobs Available : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja Sriwijaya Air brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn