Lowongan Kerja PT PNM Sulawesi
About PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – PNM is a wholly Government-owned Corporation founded in Jakarta pursuant to MPR Decree XVI/MPR/1998, IMF Letter of Intent dated 16 March 1999, Government Regulation No. 38/99 dated 25 May 1999 and Notary Deed No. 1 dated 1 June 1999 validated by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C-11.609.HT.01.01.TH 99 dated 23 June 1999. The authorised capital of the entity is Rp 1.2 trillion, with subscribed and fully paid up capital at Rp 300 billion.
PNM’s principal tasks are to provide financing solutions to MSMEs and co-operatives using existing capacity according to business feasibility and market economics. Through the development of alternative financing models, PNM’s financing schemes will seek to minimise collateral approaches and profiteering. PNM will also provide management assistance packages as an integral part of capital finance. These policies will be put into operation through a range of financial institutions: venture capital firms, syariah banks, savings and loans co-operatives and rural banks. Some will be established for this specific purpose, while PNM will also utilise existing financial institutions with their nation-wide coverage.
Areas of immediate priority for business development include food crop agribusiness, estates, fisheries, livestock farming, forestry and export-oriented, labour-intensive cottage industries generating added value, in addition to service industries such as developers, tourism and human resources. This added value is defined as a combination of commercial feasibility, technology utilisation and product quality.
PNM’s financing operations will draw on funds from government equity, the national budget and domestic and foreign soft loan. The PNM Investment Management unit will also manage funds from local and foreign investors.
Under Decree of the Minister of Finance No. 487/KMK.017/1999 dated 13 October 1999, PNM as a state enterprise has been designated Distribution Co-ordinator for Program Credit originating from Bank Indonesia Liquidity Credit (KLBI).
With the support of the Government and people from all over Indonesia, PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), under professional and transparent management is fully geared to launch itself into the new era of the building of Indonesia’s long-awaited civil society.
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
Gedung Arthaloka, Lantai 1, 6, 8, 9, 10
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 2
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Telepon : 62-21-2511404 (Hunting)
Fax : 62-21-2511405, 2511550
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following positions below :
- Manajer Unit
- Analis Pembiayaan Unit
- Marketing Unit
- Operasional Unit
- Kolektor Unit
- Kasir Unit
- Supervisi ULaMM
- Staff IT
- Staff Admin
- Office Boy
- Minimum education
- Background in Bachelor (S1) Degree (8, 9).
- Background in Diploma (D3) Degree (1, 2, 7).
- Background in Diploma (D1) degree (4).
- Background in Senior High School (SMA/SMK) or equivalent (6, 3, 5, 10, 11).
- Maximum age of 22 years old (6), 26 years old (4), 30 years old (3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11), 32 years old (2) and 36 years old (1, 7).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as unit head at micro finance or 3 years of experience as Loan Officer/Marketing Officer at micro finance (1).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as analyst or credit/loan officer at micro finance (2).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in same position or 3 years as credit administration/risk management at financial institutions/banking (7).
- Previous experience as sales/marketing at manufacture, retail or consumer goods industry (3).
- Minimum 1 year of experience as finance/credit staff at financial institutions (4, 6, 9).
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial administration (4, 6, 9)
- Good knowledge and understanding of networking, programming, PABX, software/hardware troubleshooting (8).
- Strong communication skills, honest and disciplines (1 – 11).
- Preferably have customer base (1, 2, 3).
- Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office (1 – 9).
- Have personal vehicle and driving license class (SIM) A/C (1 – 11).
- Placement area : Sulawesi Utara, Gorontalo and Maluku Utara (Ternate).
Please send your application letter, CV, copy of ID Card/SIM, copy of diploma and transcript, latest photograph 4×6 (2 sheets) and other supporting documenst to :
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
Jl. Santo Yoseph No 37 Kel Kleak Malalayang Manado Sulawesi Utara 95515
email : email@example.com.
- Please write position applied and placement area in top left of your envelope (example : Manajer Unit – Gorontalo).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT PNM Sulawesi brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn