Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi UGM Yogya
About PT perusahaan Listrik Negara – PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Umum Tingkat S2/S1/DIV/DIII Melalui Career Days UGM Tahun 2015
S1/D IV :
- Teknik Elektro, Arus Kuat, Sistem Tenaga Listrik (Kode : S1/ELE)
- Elektronika, Instrumentasi, Kendali (Kode : S1/ALE) (Bukan telekomunikasi)
- Teknik lingkungan (Kode : S1 / LIN (Bukan teknik sipil)
- Ilmu komunikasi (Kode : S1/KMK)
D III :
- Teknik Elektro, Arus Kuat, Sistem Tenaga Listrik (Kode : DIII/ELE)
- Elektronika, instrumentasi, kendali (Kode DIII/ALE) (Bukan telekomunikasi)
- Teknik Informatika, manajemen informatika, sistem informasi (Kode DIII/INF)
- Manajemen Pemasaran, administrasi niaga, administrasi bisnis, administrasi perkantoran (Kode DIII/MAN)
- Status unmarried and willing to marry for undergoing Training Prajabatan;
- Men preferred
- Graduated S1 / D IV or D III with the age limit:
- S1 / DIV: Birth in 1990 and thereafter
- DIII: Birth in 1992 and thereafter
- Cumulative grade point (GPA):
- S1 / KMK, DIII / INF, DIII / MAN GPA = 3.00
- S1 / ELE, S1 / ALE, S1 / LIN, DIII / ELE DIII / ALE GPA = 2.75
Administrative requirements while attending Career Days:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of diploma / certificate of graduation legalized
- Copy of final transcripts legalized
Selection stages include:
- Selection Administration
- Intelligence tests
- Academic and English tests
- Psychological tests
- Health Test (to applicants with disabilities, imposed specific requirements according to the needs and conditions apply)
- Training Prajabatan
* The order of selection phases can be changed as needed PT PLN (Persero)
If you are interested and qualify, then please register yourself formally through:
Career Days UGM 19 (27 – 28 February 2016)
Grha Sabha Pramana UGM
- No correspondence related to the recruitment process
- Recruitment Team decisions can not be contested
- The Selection Test which held by PT PLN (Persero) is free of charge
- No refund for accommodation and transportation costs
- PT PLN (Pesero) is not responsible for any losses due to recruitment scam
Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi UGM Yogya by lokercpnsbumn