Lowongan Pertamina Shipping
About PT Pertamina Shipping
Pertamina Shipping is a business unit of PT Pertamina (Persero) engaged in shipping business. Today, the company already has 37 tankers with a variety of types and operates more than 130 tankers, which range from Bulk Type Lighter (BL) to Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC). Didedikaiskan tonnage to transport more than 70 million Longton cargo per year.
The Company was established in 1959 as Shipping Division and starting with 2 shallow draft oil tanker. As an added value in addition to the above main business, the company has also established and developed a wide range of businesses such as Shipbuilding, Charter / Rent a boat, which concentrates on the Maritime Services Pengagenan Ship and Ship Repair, Pertamina Shipping has transported 78.41 million KL cargoes or equivalent 61.30 million long tons (LT).
Shipping activity in the Pertamina has been structured into the Boating Division in 1959, marked by the acquisition of two units of low-sized tanker 3200 DWT draft through the system from PT Caltex BBHP. Presidential Decree. 44 dated December 6, 1975 to reset the shipping activity in the Directorate of Shipping and Telecommunications. Subsequently, on March 15, 1990, Presidential Decree. 11 result in the formation of the Directorate of Shipping, port and Communications which later became PT Pertamina (Persero) Marketing and Trading Directorate – Shipping in 2004
With the demands of future developments that make the company a leading, growing and respected internationally as a vision of the company, the company also aims to regulate the professional logistics services in the provision of oil, gas, petrochemical and other refinery products. On the other hand, the company also aims to make the added value for shareholders by focusing on providing the best service while maintaining the surrounding natural environment and maintain. To achieve these missions, the company has created a better corporate culture, building a new corporate image and apply the principles of transparency, good corporate governance and internal control systems are appropriate.
Today, the company already has 37 tankers with a variety of types and operates more than 130 tankers, which range from Bulk Type Lighter (BL) to Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC). Didedikaiskan tonnage to transport more than 70 million Longton cargo per year.
As an added value in addition to the above main business, the company has also established and developed a wide range of businesses such as Shipbuilding, Charter / Rent a boat, which concentrates on the Maritime Services Pengagenan Ship and Ship Repair.
So far, successful companies in this sector are intimately associated with hard work and intelligent of all parties involved, so that PT Pertamina (Persero) Marketing and Trading Directorate – Shipping to thank you for this positive engagement and look forward to a good working relationship This may continue to be realized, especially in terms of the struggle becomes an important part of the world shipping business.
Pertamina Contact Center (PCC) Perkapalan
Pertamina Direktorat Pemasaran & Niaga
Jalan Yos Sudarso 32-34 Tanjung Priok
Jakarta Utara 14320
PO. Box 14020 JKT
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO)
MARKETING & TRADING DIRECTORATE – SHIPPING
CAREER ON PERTAMINA
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) is challenging and looking for qualified and competent as PERMANENT EMPLOYEES with below qualifications :
No. COC – Max. Age – Experience
- ANT II – 35 – 1 year experience as C/O in oil tanker with GT>3,000 or 2-year-experience as 2/O in oil tanker with GT>3.000
- ANT III – 30 – 1 year experience as 3/O in oil tanker with GT>3.000
- ATT II – 35 – 1 year experience as 2/E in commercial vessel with KW>3,000 or 2-year-experience as 3/E with KW>3,000
- ATT III – 30 – 1 year experience as 3/E with KW>3,000
- D-3 Electro / Electrical – 35 – 6 months experience as Electrician in commercial vessel
- Must have Certificate of Proficiency as in STCW requirements
- Must hold Marine Academy Certificate (min. Diploma III) for No. 1-4
- Must graduate from Electronic/Electrical Academy (min. Diploma III) for No. 5
- Experience in oil tanker is preferred for No. 1 & 5
- Have good knowledge in ISM Code and ISPS Code
- Have valid passport, Seaman Book and Yellow Fever
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Have valid Passport and Seaman Book
- Have good records in Discharge Book
If you meet the above requirements, looking for challenging crew career with lots of opportunity for growth and excitement, we invite you to join PT. Pertamina Perkapalan (Persero)
Interested applicants please Sign up your full particulars and experience through :
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will never ask for fees or upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any purposes during the recruitment process.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Pertamina Shipping brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn