Lowongan Kerja Pelindo 4
About PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero)
The establishment of PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero) can not be separated with a history of policy management systems seaports in Indonesia. Before the year 1983 the management of sea ports afforded implemented by 8 (eight) State Enterprise Business Entity form of PN. Port of I – VIII.
In 1983 in line with the policy of the government’s order of national seaport set of 4 (four) the gate of the national foreign trade, then do mergers Enterprises PN 8. Ports to be 4 (four) business entities with the status of the Public Company (Perum), one of them is Perum Port IV.
Perum Pelabuhan IV is the result of a merger PN. Port of V, VI, VII, and VIII, coupled with 6 (six) ports that are not cultivated in the province of Irian Jaya, whose establishment is based on Government Regulation (PP). 17 of 1983 yo PP. No. 7 Year 1985. Subsequently in 1992, based on the PP. 59 status in 1991 transferred to Housing Enterprises Limited is a PT. Indonesia harbors IV boosted with the endorsement of Association through Deed Imas SH. 7 dated December 1, 1992.
PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero)
Public Relation Contact
Address: Jl Soekarno No. 1
Telephone: +62-411-316549 ext. 625
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- Professional Hire – Senior Vice President of Information Technology
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with age is between 37 – 45 year old.
- Candidates from internal or external of Inaport 4 are welcome to apply.
- Minimum S1 in the field of IT, Management, Business or S2 in the field of IT, Management, Strategic.
- Holds around 10-15 years of experience in port/shipping/logistic industry or other industry.
- Physically and mentally healthy (as evidenced by the results of Medical Check Up).
- Possess certification in IT Management/IT Audit/Project Management.
- Able to manage IT organizations and Port Application Development projects in accordance with International and Domestic Ports Practical Standards.
- Previous experience in last position as Manager or Senior Assistant Manager or IT Project Manager as evidenced by the last letter of appointment.
- Advanced knowledge of port business process.
- Advanced knowledge of Information Technology Governance of Control Objective and Information Technology Related (COBIT)/Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)/Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)/Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
- Demonstrated strong communication and negotiation skills to be able to communicate well to the Executive Management and Internal IT Organization to be managed.
- Have experience in evaluating or developing strategic planning of IT.
- Have experience in developing technical specification or business specification of system or application development.
- Willing to be Project Manager with short time of limited projects with measurable and systematic project output according to budget, time and specification.
- Arrange the essay of at least 10 pages and maximum 15 pages on Port Business Development and IT Organization as Business Enabler (the essay must be submitted at the latest 8 February 2018).
If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please send your CV and resume along with latest diploma (legalized), copy of expertise certificate(s) and latest color photograph not later than 6 February 2018 to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers processed
Info Lowongan Kerja PT Pelindo 4 brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com