Lowongan Kerja Pelindo 2
About PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), – Pelindo II is part one of the State Owned Enterprises (BUMN), which manages port services in Indonesia, was established on December 1, 1992 according to Deed of Company No. 3 Pndirian Notary Imas, as well as the deed of amendment No. dated May 5, 1998 by Notary Imas Law degree. Head Office PT (Persero) II Ports Indonesia based in Jakarta, has operations in 10 provinces and manages 12 harbors a cultivated, namely: Port Bay Bayur in West Sumatra, Jambi in Jambi province Ports, Port of Palembang in South Sumatra Province, the Port Bengkulu Bengkulu Province, the Port of Long in Lampung province, and the Port of Tanjung Pandan Kuala Balam in the Province of the Pacific Islands, the Port of Jakarta in Banten Province, the Port of Tanjung Priok and Sunda Kelapa in DKI Jakarta, Port Cirebon in West Java and the Port of Pontianak in province of West Kalimantan.
In addition the company has three subsidiaries and two affiliated companies. These three subsidiaries are PT Harbor Hospital with 99% shareholding company and the Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) of 1% PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) with the composition of PT Pelindo II 99% and Maritime Cooperative (KOPEGMAR) at 1% , while the other is someone PT subsidiary Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Indonesia with PT Pelindo II shares 51% and PT Buana Sisindokom Traffic by 49%.
Affiliated extremists company PT Pelindo II, respectively PT Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) with 48.9% shareholding Pelindo II and 51% Grosbeak Pte.Ltd and Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) at 1%, while Koja Container Terminal ( TPK Koja) which is a joint operation between PT Pelindo II (52.12%) with PT Ocean Terminal Container (47.88%) which has been operating since 1998.
The field of PT (Persero) Indonesia Port II to the provision and utilization:
- And pond waters of the port to shipping traffic and where ships anchor;
- Pilotage services and vessel delays and out of the harbor, if the motion of the ship in the pool as well as pilotage services and the delay from one port to another port;
- Facilities for boat tie up and make loading and unloading of goods and animals;
- Warehousing facilities and stacking;
- Conventional terminal, container terminal and bulk terminal to serve the loading and unloading of commodities according to its kind;
- Terminal passenger embarkation and disembarkation of service for passenger ships;
- Electricity, water and telephone to the ship and the public in the port working environment;
- Land for industrial, construction and general office space;
- Education and training related to port activities.
In addition to various business activities, the company has the opportunity to develop other business activities related to existing business activities. Among others in the field of information services, managing cargo distribution center, and inland container depots and other fields, both managed by the company itself, as well as those carried out in cooperation with private business. Source : www.inaport2.co.id
PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)
Alamat Kantor Pusat :
Jl. Pasoso No.1 Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara, Jakarta 14310
Telepon : +62-21-4367505, 4301080
Faksimili : +62-21-43911704
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Fresh Graduate Officer :
- Officer Strategi dan Pengembangan Bisnis
- Officer Teknik
- Officer Operasional
- Officer Informasi dan Teknologi
- Officer Pengelolaan Cabang dan Anak Perusahaan
- Officer Satuan Pengawasan
- Officer Keuangan
General Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 2.80.
- Maximum age of 28 years old on 31 December 2018.
- Have extensive experience in organization.
- Able to communicate with English language fluently (oral and written).
- Enthusiastic and able to work together in teams.
- Able to learn and develop themselves.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of IPC Group.
Please register and sign in to IPC Group e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Closing date 1 September 2018.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process
Info Lowongan Kerja Pelindo 2 brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com