Lowongan Kerja Jasa Marga
About PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk – Jasa Marga is the Indonesian State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) engaged in highway service providers. The company was formed in 1978 after the first toll road, which connects Jakarta-Bogor completed.
As the company’s first toll road in Indonesia, with more than 32 years experience in building and operating toll roads, Jasa Marga is currently leading the industry by managing more than 531 km of highways, or 76% of the total road toll in Indonesia.
As a provider of enterprise infrastructure where Jasa Marga’s toll roads are needed by the public. High vehicle sales growth as well as policies governing authority highways more conducive Jasa Marga will make a stronger position in the toll road industry in Indonesia.
To support the economic growth, Indonesia needs reliable road network. Based on Government Regulation No. 04 of 1978, the Government established PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk. on 01 March 1978 with the main task to plan, build, operate and maintain toll roads along with the facilities so that toll roads are able to function as highway providing more benefits compared to the non-toll roads.
At an earlier stage of its establishment, besides functioning as operator, the Company also had the responsibility of toll road authority in the country. Until 1987, Jasa Marga was the only toll road operator in Indonesia and its development is financed by the Government with fund deriving from foreign loan and the issuance of Jasa Marga bonds. As the country’s first toll road operated by the Company, Jagorawi (Jakarta-Bogor-Ciawi) Toll Road that is operated since 1978 serves as the milestone in the development of toll road industry in Indonesia.
At the end of the 80s, the Government of Indonesia began to include private sectors to participate in toll road development through the Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) mechanism. In the 90s, the Company’s role is more on the authority, facilitating private investors most of whom failed to realize their project. The toll roads that were taken over by the Company include JORR and Cipularang.
The issuance of Law No. 38 of 2004 on Road replacing Law No. 13 of 1980, along with the issuance of Government Regulation No. 15 giving more specific regulations on toll roads have brought changes in toll road business mechanism, which among others include the forming of the Indonesian Toll Road Authority (Badan Pengatur Jalan Tol – BPJT) as the regulator of toll road industry in Indonesia, as well as the decision of toll tariff by the Minister of Public Works along with the adjustment every two years. Therefore, the authorization function is given back from the Company to the Government. Consequently, the Company fully functions as a toll road operator and developer that requires concession license from the Government.
Jasa Marga’s scope of business consists of constructing and providing toll road services and it therefore performs the activities as follows:
- Making investment by constructing new toll roads.
- Operating and maintaining toll roads.
- Performing other business to improve the service to toll road users and increase the Company’s income, e.g. rest areas, advertisement, fiber optic network, etc.
- Developing other business related to toll road industry.
Based on the toll road concessions granted directly from the Government, Jasa Marga currently manages and operates 13 toll road concessions through its nine branch offices and one subsidiary, as follows :
- Jagorawi Toll Road
- Jakarta-Tangerang Toll Road
- Jakarta- Cikampek Toll Road
- Dalam Kota Jakarta Toll Road
- Prof. Dr.Ir. Sedyatmo Toll Road
- Serpong-Pondok Aren Toll Road (operated by JLJ)
- Cikampek -Purwakarta-Cileunyi Toll Road
- Padalarang –Cileunyi Toll Road
- Palimanan-Kanci Toll Road
- Semarang Toll Road
- Surabaya Gempol Toll Road
- Belawan-Medan-Tanjung Morawa Toll Road
- Jakarta Outer Ring Road (operated by JLJ )
Toll Roads are developed by Jasa Marga Subsidiaries, as follows :
- Jakarta Outer Ring Road, by PT Jalan Tol Lingkar Luar Jakarta (JLJ), with share ownership 99%
- Bogor Ring Road, by PT Marga Sarana Jabar (MSJ) with share ownership 55%
- Semarang-Solo Toll Road, by PT Trans Marga Jateng (TMJ) with share ownership 60%
- Serpong-Kunciran Toll Road, by PT Marga Trans Nusantara (MTN) with share ownership 60%
- Surabaya-Mojokerto Toll Road, by PT Marga Nujyasumo Agung (MNA) with share ownership 55%
- JORR W2 North Toll Road, by PT Marga Lingkar Jakarta (MLJ) with share ownership 65%
- Gempol-Pasuruan Toll Road, by PT Trans Marga Jatim Pasuruan (TMJP) with share ownership 80%
- Kunciran-Cengkareng Toll Road, by PT Marga Kunciran Cengkareng (MKC) with share ownership 75%
- Gempol-Pandaan Toll Road PT Margabumi Adhikara (MBAR) with share ownership 52%
Contact PT Jasa Marga (PERSERO) Tbk.
Plaza Tol Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Jakarta, 13550 Indonesia
Telp. : +6221 841 3630, +6221 841 3526
Fax. : +6221 841 3540
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk is looking for extraordinarily talented individuals with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
- Rekrutmen PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Have a valid national identity card/KTP.
- Background in Bachelor degree (S1) or equivalent (D4), majoring in the following discipline
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Business management
- Electro Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Background in four years diploma program (D4)
- Toll Road Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not being undergo a bond or willing to release a bond with other agencies if they are admitted in PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk.
- Never be dismissed as an employee by the employer in advance, for an offense.
- Willing to be placed throughout Jasamarga’s operations.
- Have extensive experience in organization is a major advantage.
- Fluent in English Language (oral and written).
- Maximum age of 27 years old as of 1 October 2016.
- Graduated from a leading and accredited universities with a minimum final GPA of 2.75 for PTN or 3.00 for PTS (on a 4-point scale).
- Minimum height of 155 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female (height and weight proportional).
- Willing to take the Association Office for two (2) years.
- Permanent employees of PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk .
- Maximum age of 45 years old as of 1 October 2016.
- Graduated from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.00 scale).
Interested candidates need to register online to :
- All applications close on 7 March 2016, 23.59 West Indonesia time.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Jasa Marga brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com