Lowongan Kerja Indosat
About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years. As a global consortium of international satellite communications organizations, Intelsat owns and operates a number of telecommunications satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk., formerly known as PT Indonesian Satellite Corporation Tbk. (Persero) is a provider of telecommunication services in Indonesia. It is the second largest telecommunication company for mobile services in Indonesia (Matrix, Mentari and IM3). Currently, the composition of ownership of Indosat is: Qatar Telecom (65%), Public (20.1%), and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (14.9%).
As of 2012 the company holds around 21 percent of market share. It has around 50 million cellular subscribers. An Indonesian investment website stated that the company has lost a couple of percentage points in terms of market share on the mobile phone market in Indonesia in recent years. Onbile.com listed the company as the third largest telecommunications company in Indonesia in 2013, coming behind Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
Indosat has long history of ownership and change of purpose and goals from its establishment on 10 November 1967. After being bought by Indonesian government from foreign investment company, the company began as a commercial international telecommunications service provider (IDD) in September 1969. The company connected to Intelsat (International Telecommunications Satellite Organization), an earth station in Indonesia, to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites until 1989.
The company’s shares were registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 19 October 1994 (code: ISAT). Its form of American Depositary Shares are registered at New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT).
Between 1999 and 2000 the company went from Indonesia’s international telecommunications provider to an integrated telecommunications network and service provider. In 2001 the company signed an agreement with Telkom to eliminate its cross-shareholdings in several operating subsidiaries; among others Satelindo, Telkomsel, and Lintasarta.
In 2006 Indosat became a member of Conexus Mobile Alliance to enhance its international roaming and corporate mobile services for voice, video and data roaming. The alliance has a combined customer base of about 350 million mobile subscribers via its GSM/GPRS, W-CDMA networks and/or HSDPA networks.
As of 30 April 2013 the CEO is Alexander Rusli. The board of directors consists of Rusli, Fadzri Santosa, Stefan Carlsson, Hans C. Moritz, and Erik Meijer.
Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21 Jakarta 10110
E-mail : email@example.com
PT Indosat Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in telecommuniaction industry as follow :
- VAC6596 [ Talent Pool ] Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
- VAC6597 [ Talent Pool ] Data Scientist
- VAC6579 [ Talent Pool ] Senior UI/UX Designer
VAC6596 [ Talent Pool ] Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using performance analysis tools such as profilers, thread analyzers, etc
- Minimum 3 years experience in Machine Learning environment
- Large Scale Machine Learning experience
- Experience with high speed networking, RDMA and RoCE technologies
- Knowledge in multiple frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, CNTK or PaddlePaddle
- Knowledge with current hardware architecture and industry trends in cognitive computing is highly desirable
- Real world problem solving skills and experience
- Imagination, ambition, intense curiosity and a desire to showcase knowledge and expertise in current and future applications of machine learning / artificial intelligence
VAC6597 [ Talent Pool ] Data Scientist
- Minimum Bachelor Degree educational background with background Statistic/ Mathematics / Computer Science
- Strong skills on machine learning system
- Good knowledge in telco / bank / insurance industry
- Good in English (mainly for writing)
- Excellent for SQL Language / SPSS Modeler
- Excellent skills for Unstructured data process and management (text analytics, image and voice)
- Good skills in Big Data tools and Language such as Hadoop, Mapreduce, and Hive
- At least 3 years experience as a data scientist with focus in Unstructured Data
- Telco / bank / insurance / consultant experience is an advantage
VAC6579 [ Talent Pool ] Senior UI/UX Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science/Graphic Design
- At least 5 years of experience working in the UI design industry
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques for a range of clients
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- A good working knowledge of UX and Interaction Design
- A good working knowledge of UI design for web and mobile apps
- Experience with responsive design is a must
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience of delivering UI design projects to budget and deadlines
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good understanding of digital business is a must
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies and principles is an advantage
If you are interested to be a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s big family, please directly submit your work application through :
- Closing date : 01 July 2017.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja Indosat brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com