Lowongan Kerja Indika Energy
About PT Lowongan Kerja Indika Energy Tbk
PT Indika Energy Tbk is Jakarta based energy company which is already established since 2000. Indika Energy as one of Indonesia’s major energy businesses, guides a group of major operating companies and a number of other business entities with extensive experience in the coal, oil and gas energy sectors. With a highly skilled workforce, the expertise stretches across the value chain from energy resource exploration to electricity generation.
In 2008, Indika Energy was listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) in the midst of its drive to consistently develop and expand its business scope both organically and through acquisitions to firmly encompass all aspects of the energy resources, services and infrastructure sectors, which have become its three key business pillars.
Over time, Indika Energy has grown to become a fully integrated energy company with the capacity to sustainably extract increasingly greater value through leveraging synergic linkages in all of the operations. These linkages span from exploration, engineering, construction, production, shipping and transshipment to domestic and international customers to the utilization of the produced coal for electrical power generation.
In tandem with income from synergic cross-selling of services to clients among Indika Energy businesses, long-term cost control enhanced by the synergy of integrated operations stabilizes earnings and facilitates cash flow as the energy service and infrastructure business diversification contributes more significantly. This business portfolio strategy of complementary products and services to domestic and international customers is a core strength.
Contact Indika Energy
Graha Mitra, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav. 21 Jakarta 12930 Indonesia
PT Indika Energy Tbk require professional with complete dedication and high motivation to fill the position for :
- Corporate Planning Supervisor
- Human Capital Operations Jr Officer
Corporate Planning Supervisor
- Male/ Female, under 35 years of age.
- Minimum education of Bachelor/Master Degree (S1/S2) majoring in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a supervisor/assistant managers specializing in Financial planning.
- Previous experience at strategic planning consultant is highly desirable.
- Technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint and ERP system (familiar with SAP will be an advantage).
- Strong knowledge of business planning, accounting cycles, budgeting, financial modelling and analysis.
- Strong analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize multiple assignment.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement at Jakarta.
Human Capital Operations Jr Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (D3/S1) majoring in Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in administrative-related activities (recent graduate/entry level applicants will be considered).
- Proficient in computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Office application.
- Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing will be highly prioritized.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail when completing multiple assignment.
- Fast paced, organized, highly self-motivated and having strong initiative.
- 1 year full-time contract position available with a possibility for permanent employment.
If you are interested in working at PT Indika Energy Tbk and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please send your resume and cover letter directly through Indika’s e-recruitment system at :
- Closing date 30 November 2015.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja Indika Energy brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com