Lowongan Kerja Berau Coal
About PT Berau Coal
PT Berau Coal – Berau Coal is a reputable coal mining company in Indonesia. The Company is a part subsidiary of PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1983 and having mining concenssion area of 118,400 hectares in Berau Regency – East Kalimantan Area. Based on PT Berau Coal Annual Report 2011, the Company reported total coal production of 19.4 million tons in 2011 or 11.5% higher than 2010 production of 17.4 million tons. In May 2010, PT Berau Coal rewarded as The Best Mining Company in Royalty Compliance of The 2nd Tambang Award (Mine Award) from Tambang Magazine – Ministry of Energy Resource and Mineral Republic of Indonesian.
Jl. Pemuda No. 40
Tanjung Redeb 77311, Berau
Kalimantan Timur PO BOX 114
Phone: (62-554) 23400 ((62-21) 7264 778
Fax: (62-554) 23465, (62-21) 7268 289
Recapital Building 5th Floor
Jl Adityawarman 55
Phone: (62–21) 7279 0662
Fax: (62–21) 7279 2445
PT Berau Coal now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in coal mining industry :
Graduate Internship Program (GIP)
- Fresh bachelor graduates from reputable University majoring in:
- Geological Engineering (GIP – GE)
- Chemical Engineering (GIP – KE)
- Civil Engineering (GIP – CE)
- Mining Engineering (GIP – ME)
- Law (GIP – LW)
- Environmental Engineering (GIP – EE)
- Foreshtry (GIP – FH)
- Accountancy (GIP – AC)
- Mapala/Mahasiswa Pecinta Alam (all technic major)
Please submit your applications to :
- May 13, 2013
- Please write the position and code as the email subject.
- PT Berau Coal will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
- Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Berau Coal brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com