Lowongan Bank NTB
About PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Barat (PT Bank NTB)
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Barat – Bank NTB is a local government-owned Bank of West Nusa Tenggara Province together with the City / County as West Nusa Tenggara . Bank NTB was established and commenced operations on July 5, 1964 by :
- Provincial Regulation No. Nusa Tenggara . 6 of 1963 on the establishment of the Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara , along with some changes .
- Enhanced with Provincial Regulation No. 8 West Nusa Tenggara 1984 on Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara Province .
- Then changed back to the Provincial Regulation No. 1 of West Nusa Tenggara Year 1963 on Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara .
Bank NTB was established to manage local finances is as local treasury . Besides the establishment of goals NTB Bank to help boost the regional economy by providing credit to small businesses in West Nusa Tenggara .
Preparation of establishment of the Bank conducted by H.M. Jalaluddin , SH who later became the first Director of PT Bank NTB . Recruitment of the first employee about 10 people . Initial paid up capital of the bank establishment of Rp . 60 million from the Government of West Nusa Tenggara province were then grown up to December 31, 2011 to Rp . 253 091 million .
Over time , the Bank continues to grow NTB has 29 offices totaling Office consisting of one central office , 1 main branch offices , 8 branches , 11 sub-branches , cash offices and 5 3 payment points . In order to support quality of service , PT Bank NTB has 70 ATMs spread across the City / County as NTB .
Changes in Legal Form Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara Regional Companies into Limited Liability Company ( PT ) Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara dated March 19, 1999 .
Regulations and legislation relating to the change in status include:
- Under the Regional Regulation of the Province of West Nusa Tenggara 1 of 1999 on Amendment 7 Legal Forms Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara Regional Company became a Limited Liability Company ( PT ) Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara dated March 19, 1999 .
- Regional Gazette of the Province of West Nusa Tenggara 5 dated 21 April 1999 .
- 22 Deed dated 30 April 1999 before Samsaimun , SH substitute Abdullah , SH , Notary in Mataram .
- Probate Minister of Justice and Human Rights of Indonesia by Decree No.C.8225.HT.01.01.Th.99 dated May 5, 1999 .
- Deed of Establishment was changed according Amendment No.03 dated March 3, 2008 , made before Fikry Said , SH, Notary in Mataram and last amended by deed No. 53 dated December 9, 2011 , made before Fikry Said , SH, Notary in Mataram .
- Approval of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights Affairs in accordance No.AHU.30716.AHA.01.02 Decree of 2008 dated June 6, 2008 .
- Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Date January 11, 2012 Number : AHU – 01707.AH.01.02.Tahun 2012 on Approval of Amendment to the Articles of Association of PT . Regional Development Bank of West Nusa Tenggara
Contact of Bank NTB
Alamat Jl. Pejanggik 30, Mataram 83126
Telepon (0370) 636331, 623428, 632177,635332, 632745, 622103, 646739
Fax (0370) 623526, 623527, 648766
Kantor Cabang Utama PEJANGGIK
Alamat Jl. Pejanggik 30, Mataram 83126
Telepon (0370) 643201, 643202, 622103
Fax (0370) 631744
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Barat are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Calon Pegawai Bank NTB
- Singe (S1) and preferably single (S2).
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economics, Law, Civil Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Agriculture, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Sharia Economics and Psychology.
- Master Degree (S2) majoring in Economic, Law, Informatics Engineering and Sharia Economics with minimum 2 years of experience in the field of finance and or banking.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTS and S2).
- Minimum accredited B.
- Not exceed 25 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by 1 August 2015.
- Minimum height of 169 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- Have a good health and drug free.
- Good looking and no physical/mental disability.
- Computer literate and active in English.
- Application letter, addressed to Direksi PT Bank NTB.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and working reference (if any), please ensure your contact telephone number and email included in your CV.
- Legalized copy of educational diploma and transcripts and non formal education certificates (if any).
- Recent color photograph size 3×4 and 4×6 cm (each 2 sheets).
- Full body photograph poscard size (2 sheets).
- Police record (SKCK).
- Copy of resident ID Card (2 sheets).
- Copy of Family Card/KK (2 sheets).
- Medical certificate and height information from doctor/hospital
- Drug-free certificate from hospital or relevant institutuions.
Please submit all required documents above to :
The nearest branches of PT Bank NTB (KCU Pejanggik, KC Gerung, KC Praya, KC Selong, KC Taliwang, KC Sumbawa, KC Dompu, KC Bima, KCS Mataram, and KCS Selong).
- The closing date of application submission is 15 August 2015 (post mark).
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Bank NTB brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn