Lowongan Kerja BI Via UGM Yogya
About PT Bank Indonesia
PT Bank Indonesia – BI is the central bank of the Republic of Indonesia. Darmin Nasution, formerly the interim governor, is the current governor. The last governor before Darmin Nasution became interim governor, Boediono, resigned when he was selected to run as vice president in the Indonesian presidential election in 2009. Darmin Nasution was sworn in by president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September 1, 2010.
Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was proposed as a candidate for governor of BI in 2009. However, the suggestion did not proceed and she later left the cabinet on 5 May 2010 and moved to the World Bank Group as Managing Director. 
By March 26, 2013, panel of Indonesian parliament member approved Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo to become the next central bank governor, replacing Darmin Nasution. Nasution’s term will expire by May 2013.
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives Ref:www.bi.go.id
Contact Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Bank Indonesia are currently seeking for highly candidates from Universitas Brawijaya Malang to fill the following position :
- S1 / S2 from the department of Commerce Administration, Business Administration, Economics and Accounting, Economics and Development Studies, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- Have a solid academic results with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Not exceed 26 years of age for S1 and 28 for S2.
- Good English language skills – Oral and Written.
- Able to work in a team.
- Not undergo a bond with other agency/institution/company or willing to release the bond with other agency/institution/company when received at Bank Indonesia;
- Willing to be placed in all offices of Bank Indonesia.
If these criteria perfectly describe you, please submit your application directly through :
- http://www.bi.go.id/id/tentang-bi/bi-dan-publik/karir/contents/Default.aspx and choose 18012 – Analis – 19th UGM Career Days.
- Submission of application 27-28 February 2016.
- Other inquiry, feel free to contact 31 (Contact Center Bank Indonesia).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja BI Via UGM Yogya brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com