Lowongan Kerja BUMN ASEI
About PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero)
PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) – ASEI is one of the largest government-based insurance company in Indonesia. The Company engaged export credit agency general insurance. The Company established since 1985 and based in Jakarta. The Company majority shares hold by the goventment of Indonesia. The Company recived an National Awards and cerification in 2010, consist of as the best general insurance company with more than Rp250 billion. The Company operated 8 branch offices and 14 marketing offices in all over Indonesia.
In intention to increase non-oil and gas export, in 1985 Government of Indonesia founded PT. (Persero) Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (ASEI) with main business in insurance and guarantees to support non-oil and gas export development stipulated in Government Act No. 20 in 1983.
Different from other general insurance organization, ASEI has special product that covers exporter’s and bank’s risks which are payment default risk. Export Working Capital Loan disbursed by banks or export transaction from importer directly to exporter are being insured.
The idea to develop export credit insurance program is based on the policy that not only Sight L/C the exporters can use for international trade but also other terms and payments available with riskier aspect.
On the other hand, the export activity by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to non-traditional market with higher risk alongside with changing atmosphere in international market from seller’s market to buyer’s market have made transaction in credit term become more important.
ASEI role will provide Export Credit Insurance facility for the exporters to deal with export payment risk including promoting Indonesian exporters to penetrate new international market. As for Credit Insurance/Guarantees facility for the bank to support increasing credit/loan to real sector including the exporters.
Along with the changes in business climate that highly competitive, ASEI continues to diversify and modify the products within the class of business of Export Credit Insurance, Credit Insurance/Guarantees, and General Insurance in order to support clients’ business. Ref : www.asei.co.id
Menara Kadin Indonesia Building, 22nd Floor
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Block X-5 Kav. 2-3
Jakarta – 12950 INDONESIA
Telp : 62 21 5790 3535
Fax : 62 21 5790 4031, 5790 4032
E-mail : email@example.com
Saran dan Informasi: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) invites the best professional candidates to join as :
- Secretary to Director
Jobs Description & Responsibility
- Maintains Director Schedule by arranging meetings and conferences
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating telecommunication
- Ensures that the day to day administrative needs are fulfilled
- Responsible for rendering secretarial and clerical service to the Director
- Ensures the security of the company’s legal documents
- Capable to write short report
- Minimum S1
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Good looking
- Computer literate
- Good communication skill, profecient in English both written and oral
- Strong organization and time management skill
- Secretary for directors will be prioritized to become a permanent employee
Please apply in confidence by submitting online application to :
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Kerja ASEI brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com