Lowongan Kerja AKR Corporindo
About PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk – AKR was established in Surabaya in 1977 under the name of PT Aneka Kimia Raya. In 1985, the Company moved its head office to Jakarta. The Company became a public listed company in 1994 and changed its name from PT Aneka Kimia Raya Tbk into PT AKR Corporindo Tbk in 2004. The Company’s Articles of Association was amended a number of times, of which the latest amendment stated an increase of the Company’s subscribed and paid-up capital on April 17, 2012.
The Company is a renowned provider of logistics and infrastructure in Indonesia with areas of operations encompassing Indonesia and China, in addition to its high performance in serving as one of the largest private distributor of petroleum and basic chemicals in Indonesia. Through a number of subsidiaries it governs, the Company also operates in logistics services, manufacturing and coal mining and trading.
The Company is the first national private enterprise to enter the non-subsidized petroleum sector since 2005, notably after the government’s deregulation of oil and gas sector through the Oil and Gas Law No. 22 of 2001. Furthermore, the Company is also the first national private enterprise appointed by the Downstream Oil and Gas Executive Agency (BPH Migas) to distribute subsidized petroleum since 2010.
The Company has also expanded its operation to China by acquiring Khalista (Liuzhou) Chemical Industries Ltd, a sorbitol manufacturer in 2004. In 2006, the Company acquired five (5) river ports in China and has invested in the development of the ports.
Throughout 2012, the Company’s focus of business development has covered:
- Delivering one stop solution service.
- Optimization of the Company’s function in operational control.
- The implementation of Information Technology (IT) in the Company’s logistics operations, including retail petrol stations (Stasiun Pengisian Bahan Bakar Umum and Stasiun Pengisian Bahan Bakar Nelayan).
The Company is capable of managing and distributing subsidized petroleum to its retail petrol stations. By having strong finance and infrastructure, the Company has managed to distribute subsidized petroleum outside Java and Bali. In the distribution process of subsidized petroleum, the Company implements IT system which could contribute to saving subsidized petroleum. The implementation of such system could store the database of each vehicle historical purchase of petroleum. When the petroleum purchase limit for a given time period of a vehicle runs out, the dispenser will not dispense any petroleum for that particular vehicle.
The Company had storage tank facilities across Indonesia. The Company currently operates in ten (10) sea ports and nine (9) river ports in Indonesia and also river ports in China. The Company continues to expand its operational capabilities by establishing additional storage tank terminals and other infrastructure to strengthen its distribution business and logistics network in the future.
As of 2013, through evaluation and selection process, the Company is appointed by BPH Migas as one of the companies entitled to supply and distribute subsidized petroleum. Initially, the Company has been allocated 267,892 KL of subsidized petroleum for distribution in 2013. As of early June 2013, the allocation quota for the year 2013 for distribution of Mogas gasoline RON 88 and diesel has been increased to 880,850 KL. The area of distribution is now expanded to include cities in the province of North Sumatera, Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Yogyakarta, South Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, Banten, West Java, Central Java, East Java, Bali and South Sulawesi.
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
Wisma AKR 8th Floor
Jl. Panjang No. 5 Kebon Jeruk
Jakarta Barat 11530
T +62 21 5311110
F + 62 21 5311388
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Head of Tank Terminal (OHTT)
- Operation Coordinator (OOCO)
- Operator Tank Terminal (OOTT)
- Safety Officer (OSOF)
- Physical Transport Operation (OPTO)
- Physical Transport Maintenance (OPTM)
- Education :
- D3/D4/S1 Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering. (OHTT, OOCO, OOTT, OSOF).
- D3/D4/S1 Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering, Industrial Engineering (OPTO, OPTM).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Not smoking.
- Placements : West Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, South East Sulawesi, Palembang, Medan, Pekanbaru, Lampung, Jakarta, Banten, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, and Bali.
Please send your complete application together with recent color photograph, and quoting position code and placement area in email subject to :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
- Another AKR Jobs Available : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja AKR Corporindo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com