Lowongan Kerja PLN Aceh 2012
PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PENGUMUMAN REKRUTMEN TINGKAT SLTA TAHUN 2012
Pengumuman Rekrutmen PLN untuk penerimaan calon pegawai tingkat SLTA Tahun 2012, dengan ini disampaikan PLN Aceh juga membuka posisi jabatan OPERATOR TRANSMISI, sehingga posisi jabatan yang dibuka adalah sbb:
- Junior Technician di Bidang Pemeliharaan Distribusi (Kode:TEKDIS) – SMA/MAN IPA atau SMK Listrik
- Junior Operator di Bidang Operasi Distribusi (Kode:OPDIS) – SMA/MAN IPA atau SMK Listrik
- Junior Operator di Bidang Transmisi Tenaga Listrik (Operator Gardu Induk) (Kode:OPTRS) – SMA/MAN IPA atauSMK Listrik
Jabatan tersebut dikategorikan sebagai Tenaga Pelaksana dengan usia pensiun 46 tahun dan Jaminan Sosial dikelola oleh Lembaga Asuransi yang ditunjuk oleh perusahaan. Penempatan di seluruh wilayah kerja Aceh (terutama Singkil, Kutacane, Blangkejeren, Subulussalam) dan tidak dapat dipindahkan ke wilayah kerja propinsi lain.
- Gender male; status is not married and could not get married during the training prajabatan;
- Last high school science education, IPA or SMK MAN Electrical Engineering;
- The value of the National Exam Results (SKHUN) averaging at least 6.5 (six point five);
- Age as of February 13, 2012 no more than 20 years;
- Minimum height 155 cm. Especially for TEKDIS, at least 160 cm high and is not afraid of heights;
- Physically and mentally healthy, have no eye abnormalities (night blindness, nearsightedness / minus, cylindrical, and other eye defects) and do not suffer from epilepsy based on physician examination / laboratory appointed by the company;
- Pass the selection process, which includes: Selection of Administrative, Academic Tests, Psychotest, Physical Tests, Health Tests, Interviews, and Training Prajabatan;
- For graduates predicated rank 1 s / d 10 best in class (for the top schools) and the ranking of 1 s / d 3 best in its class (for non pre-eminent school), were released following the academic tests by attaching a Certificate from the school.
A. Preferred are from residents in the region of PLN Aceh region and demonstrated with KTP.
2. Do not smoke.
3. Able-bodied. Weight proportional to height, does not exceed the standards of obesity and not color blind.
4. No tattoos and no piercing / ear piercing or former members of the body.
5. Have the physical ability to perform operational work, including work in shifts (day / night).
6. Application file sent by post to:
PANITIA REKRUTMEN PLN
P.O. BOX 39 BANDA ACEH
Sent starting February 13, 2012 and no later than February 29, 2012 (postmark)
7. Terms and completeness
a. Cover letter addressed to:
PT PLN (Limited)
c.q. Head of the Division of Human Resources and Talent Development
b. Resumes or Curriculum Vitae (CV);
c. Valid identification card;
d. Photocopy of Birth Certificate / Letter of Birth Know who has been legalized;
e. Photocopies of certificates and the National Exam Results (SKHUN), legalized;
f. Fitting the latest photos of 3 x 4 cm 2 (two);
g. Certificate of school ranking (according to Point 8 in the GENERAL REQUIREMENTS);
h. Affidavit on the stamp Rp. 6000, – (one page) stating that the relevant:
– Do not engage in drug use and other addictive substances;
– No criminal action involved (SKCK taken at the time of the interview);
– Willing to take part in education prajabatan and not married for education;
– Willing to be an employee for at least 5 (five) years in a row since an employee was appointed;
– Not afraid of heights;
– Willing to be placed in all work areas PLN Aceh;
– (For those who have a degree higher than high school level) will not demand its recognition of diplomas;
8. The entire application file is inserted into the brown envelope with a folder with the following provisions:
a. To TEKDIS: use the map colored BLUE
b. To OPDIS: using colored map RED
c. To OPTRS: use the YELLOW colored map
9. Position the selected code to be written on the top left corner of the envelope and Map.
10. Documents that are incomplete or not in accordance with the requirements specified will not be processed further
- Call participants, the announcement of the results of tests and testing schedules and locations just announced via the website / homepage PLN Aceh Region: http://www.pln.co.id/aceh/
- Correspondence is not done, and the committee’s decision will be final.
- Is free of charge during the selection organized by PT PLN (Persero).
- Beware of fraud committed in the name of Employee / Officer / Recruitment Team PT PLN (Persero).
- View advertisement in Indonesian Language : Click Here
- Lowongan Kerja PLN Aceh 2012 provided by http://loekrcpnsbumn.com