Lowongan Perum Damri
About Perum Damri
DAMRI – Djawatan Angkoetan Motor Repoeblik Indonesia or Jawatan Angkutan Motor Republik Indonesia established under the Ministry of Transportation No.01/DAMRI/46 Notice dated 25 November 1946 with the primary task of organizing transport of passengers and goods on the road with motor vehicles. In a further development as a Public Company (Perum), DAMRI name remains immortalized as the brand mark of the State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) that until now still remains consistently perform their duties as one of the organizers of passenger and freight services using buses and trucks.
Until now, DAMRI has a service network spread almost throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its business activities DAMRI city transportation services, transportation between cities in the province, the provincial inter-city transport, special transport airports, tourism transport, transport logistics, transport pioneer and cross-border transport.
In 1943, there were two freight business in the era of Japanese occupation JAVA UNYU ZIGYOSHA that specializes in transportation of goods by truck, wagon / cikar and ZIDOSHA SOKYOKU serving passenger transportation by motor vehicle / bus.
In 1945, after Indonesia’s independence, brought the management of the Ministry of Perhoeboengan RI, JAVA UNYU ZIGYOSHA changed its name to “Department of Pengangkoetan” to transport goods and ZIDOSHA SOKYOKU switch to “Department of Land Transport” to transport passengers.
25 November 1946, the bureau was incorporated by Makloemat Perhoeboengan Affairs Minister No.01/DAM/46 formed “Department of Motor Angkoetan Indonesian republic”, abbreviated DAMRI, with the main task of organizing the transport overland by bus, truck, and other motorized transportation.
This task is precisely what makes the spirit of “historical” DAMRI who has played an active role in pursuit of the struggle for independence against the Dutch aggression in Java.
In 1961, there was a transitional status DAMRI into the State Governing Body Corporate General (BPUPN) based on Government Regulation No.233 of 1961, which later in 1965 BPUPN DAMRI removed and set to be a State enterprise (PN).
In 1982, DAMRI switch status to Public Corporation (PERUM) based on PP No.30 of 1984, selnajutnya with PP. 31 of 2002, until today. Where PERUM DAMRI given the task and authority to enforce public transport services for passengers and or goods on the road with motor vehicles. Ref : Damri
- Into highway transportation service providers a safe, reliable, affordable and superior in performance
- Improve the quality & quantity of means of production
- Maintaining the quality of service (level of service), safety of passengers & goods (level of safety) and customer satisfaction (Customer Satisfaction)
- Increase production, efficiency and suppress the leakage
- Increase value-added (value added) to the owners of capital
- Improve professionalism and welfare of human resources
Jl. Matraman Raya No. 25
Phone: +62 21 858101
Fax: +62 21 8504876
Perum Damri invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
- Male with the maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum SMA.
- Legalized copy of diploma.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Driving License (SIM) class B.I/B.II Umum.
- KK, ID Card and birth certificate (akta kelahiran).
- Notice letter of Healthy condition from doctor.
- Photograph 4×6 (3 sheet).
- Job Seekers Card.
Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application to :
Perum DAMRI Cabang Bandung
Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No 787 Km 11 Gedebage, Bandung Phone (022) 7800506.
- Closing date 20 May 2016.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Perum Damri provided by lokercpnsbumn.com