Lowongan Kerja Pendamping Sosial Komunitas Adat Terpencil
About Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia (Kemsos)
Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia – Kemensos or The Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is The Indonesian government ministries in charge of social affairs. The main duty of Kemensos is assist the President of Indonesia in performing government duties in social affairs. Kemensos is based in Jakarta and its principal office is located in Jl Salemba Raya No. 28 Jakarta 10430. The Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is headed by a Minister of Social Affairs (Mensos) that since 22 October 2009 held by Salim Assegaf Al Jufri. Kemensos supported 1 Secretariat General, 1 Inspectorate General, 1 Agency and 3 directorates.
Kementerian Sosial RI is seeking the best Indonesian people to join as :
- Pendamping Sosial Komunitas Adat Terpencil (KAT) Profesional Tahun 2017
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia (WNI).
- Maximum age 30 years old on 1 April 2017.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1/DIV), preferably majoring in Social Welfare / Social Work.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Willing to be placed throughout the KAT empowerment location.
- Healthy physical, spiritual, and Drug-Free;
- Approval of a parent / guardian;
- Not in the status of a suspect case of any criminal offense by law enforcement officials.
- Not have affiliates and / or become members of political parties.
- Not tied to a job and / or other non permanent job.
Special Requirements :
- Have strong commitment and dedication in assisting the community.
- Have a good knowledge of local autonomy, the government bureaucracy, social welfare development, and the empowerment of Remote Indigenous Communities (KAT).
- Preferably with experience in similar mentoring ; disaster volunteers, humanitarian activists and other civil society.
- Able to perform coordination and cooperation.
- Able to create a work plan to identify and prioritize issues, and set employment targets.
- Initiative and able to solve problems involving the potential, resources, and stakeholders at the local, regional and national.
- Computer literate and preferably have a laptop connected to the internet
- Preferred local resident (Location KAT) domiciled in Jakarta, Banten, West Java, Central Java, East Java and Yogyakarta.
- Willing to be placed and stay at one of the locations in the KAT empowerment throughout the country for eight (8) consecutive months starting in April – November 2017.
Please enclose scanned copies of the following documents
- Copy of Identity Card (KTP);
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of other supporting certificate(s);
- Health certificate (Physical, Spiritual and Drug-Free) from Goverment hospital;
- Police Notes (SKCK);
- Statement of Consent Parent / Guardian, stamped Rp.6.000, -;
- Color photographs 4×6 cm (3 pieces).
Should you are interested and qualified, please send all required application documents above to :
Panitia Seleksi terbuka Pendamping Sosial Komunitas Adat Terpencil Profesional Tahun 2017
d.a Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia Direktorat Jenderal Pemberdayaan Sosial Direktorat Pemberdayaan Komunitas Adat Terpencil
Jl. Salemba Raya No 28 Gedung Utama Lt 5 Jakarta Pusat 10430.
- Closing date 16 February 2017.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted.
Lowongan Kerja Pendamping KAT brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com