Lowongan Kerja Non CPNS BPKP
About Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan (BPKP)
Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan – BPKP is a non-ministerial government institution responsible for the implementation of government Indonesia in the field of financial control and development in the form of Audit, Consulting, Assistance, Evaluation, eradication of corruption as well as the Education and Training Supervision in accordance with applicable regulations.
Results of financial supervision and construction reported to the President as the head of government as consideration for setting the policies of governance and accountability obligations. Results BPKP supervision is also required by the organizers of other governments including the provincial government and district / city in improvements in performance institution he leads BPKP Government carry out tasks in the field of financial supervision and development in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
History of Financial and Development Supervisory Agency can not be separated from the long history of the development of supervisory institutions since before the era of independence. By Besluit No. 44 dated October 31, 1936 explicitly stipulated that the Department of State Accountant (Regering Accountantsdienst) assigned to conduct a study of the books of various state enterprises and a particular department. Thus, it can be said first control official in Indonesia is the Department of State Accountant (AND). Structurally AND oversees management of state companies are under Thesauri General of the Ministry of Finance.
By Presidential Decree No. 9 of 1961 on instructions for the Head of the Department of State Accountant (AND) AND notch removed from Thesauri General and enhanced its position directly under the Ministry of Finance. AND is a tool of the government in charge of all the accounting work for the government on all departments, department and agencies under his control. Meanwhile budget oversight functions carried out by the General Thesauri. Furthermore, by Presidential Decree No. 239 of 1966 established the State Financial Supervision Directorate Djendral (DDPKN) at the Ministry of Finance. DDPKN task (known then as DJPKN) include budget monitoring and oversight of business / office, which was originally a task AND and Thesauri General.
DJPKN has the tasks of monitoring the entire implementation of the state budget, local budgets, and the state owned enterprises / regions. Based on Presidential Decree No. 70 of 1971, specifically the Ministry of Finance, General Inspectorate tasks in the field of financial control carried out by the DJPKN country.
Published by Presidential Decree Number 31 Year 1983 dated May 30, 1983. DJPKN transformed into BPKP, a non-departmental government institution (Officials) which is under and responsible directly to the President. One consideration of the issuance of Presidential Decree Number 31 Year 1983 regarding BPKP is the need for supervisory agency or institution can carry out its function freely without experiencing possible obstacles of an organizational unit of government that became the object of examination. Presidential Decree No. 31 of 1983 shows that the Government has laid BPKP organizational structure according to their proportion in the constellation of institutions existing Government. BPKP to his position that in spite of all the departments or agencies are certainly able to carry out their functions better and objectively.
2001 issued Presidential Decree No. 103 on the Status, Tasks, Functions, Organizational Structure and Work Procedures of Non Departmental Government Institutions as amended several times, the latest by Presidential Decree No. 64 of 2005. In Article 52 stated, BPKP has the tasks government duties in the field of financial control and development in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
The approach taken BPKP geared more preventive or development and not fully audit or repressive. Socialization, assistance or mentoring, and evaluation is an activity that started to work at the BPKP. While the investigative audit conducted in assisting law enforcement agencies to calculate the loss of state finances.
During the reform period is BPKP many hold a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Memorandum of Understanding with the government and the ministries / agencies as partners BPKP (Methods commonly performed by a cartel economy). The MoU was generally helping partners to improve its performance in order to achieve good governance.
BPKP insists the main task in the development of preventive function. Results of preventive supervision (prevention) as a model management system in the framework of the activities of a pre-emptive. If after the results were analyzed preventive supervision are aware of any in-depth audit, supervision repressive non justisia. Non justisia repressive supervision is used as a basis for building management systems better government to prevent moral hazard or potential irregularities (fraud). The task of assistance to investigators and police, the AGO and the KPK, as a mandate to complete the handling of TPK in order to provide a deterrent effect repressive justisia, so it is also a function of escorts on the state financial losses for the state to optimize financial returns.
In performing its duties, BPKP is only supported by a presidential decree non Act – Act, namely:
- Presidential Decree 103 of 2001 on the Status, Tasks Functions, Organizational Structure and Work Procedures of Non Departmental Government Institutions which have been amended by Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 64 Year 2005
- Government Regulation No. 60 Year 2008 regarding Government Internal Control System
- Presidential Instruction No.4 of 2011 dated February 17, 2011 on Accelerating the Improvement of Quality of Country Financial Accountability
Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan – BPKP is seeking the best Indonesian people to join as :
- Programmer Senior
- Male / Female ;
- Age 22 s.d. 28 years;
- Minimum Bachelor S-1 in the field of Information Technology / Computer Science / Electrical similar from the University / College accredited by BAN;
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4);
- Having work experience in IT at least 2 years;
- Mastering the programming language PHP / Java, preferably with the Java programming language skills;
- Master database MySQL / SQL Server / DB2;
- Having a good working commitments;
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Ability to work extra to meet the set targets;
- Being able to follow environmental regulations in the BPKP.
Scope of work:
- Developing, testing and implementation of information system applications required;
- Perform operations and maintenance of the entire system of information on BPKP;
- Provide technical support, technical guidance, and trouble shooting information system applications;
- Supporting the work of Development of Information Systems in the Information Technology services BPKP.
- An application letter addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Pusat Informasi Pengawasan BPKP equipped with CV, Pas Poto (4×6), Copy of diploma and transcripts as well as the relevant certificates;
- Application documents submitted via email to: email@example.com
- Please include the name of the position in the subject.
- Applications received later than the date of 10 April 2016
- Only for participants who otherwise qualify will be contacted further to go to the next selection stage later than April 11, 2016.
Lowongan Kerja Non CPNS BPKP brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com