Lowongan Kerja UGM Non PNS
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada invites a young and dynamic candidate to join as following positions :
- Arsiparis (Non PNS)
- Not over 30 years of age on 1 June 2016.
- Diploma Degree (D3) with major study in the field of Archives, with a minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Proficient in Computer Office application.
- Have a good interpersonal skill.
- Attractive and communicative.
- Able to work in a team.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Handwritten application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copies of diploma and academic transcripts;
- Copy of ID Card;
- A health certificate from a doctor;
- Latest photograph 4×6 (2 sheets).
Should you are interested and qualified, please bring all required application documents above directly and addressed to :
Kepala Arsip UGM – Gedung L7 Lantai 3, Komplek Perpustakaan UGM, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta.
- All applications must be included in the red folder and write your name, address and telephone/cellular number on the front of your red folder.
- Closing date 27 May 2016, 16.00 WIB.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com