Lowongan Kerja KPPU
About Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha (KPPU)
Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha – KPPU is an independent agency in Indonesia which was formed to fulfill the Commission Act No. 5 of 1999 concerning the prohibition of monopolies and competition practices effort was not healthy.
CHOCOLATE running task to oversee the three things in the ACT:
- Prohibited agreements, i.e. do the agreements with other parties to jointly control the production and/or marketing of goods and/or services that may cause monopolistic practices and/or unhealthy business competition such as pricing agreements, price discrimination, boycotts, the agreement covered, build oligopoly, predatory pricing, zoning, cartels, trusts (Fellowship), and agreements with foreign parties which can lead to unhealthy business competition.
- Prohibited activities, namely control of production and/or marketing through supply arrangements, setting up a market that can lead to monopoly and/or unhealthy business competition.
- Dominant position, businessmen who are abusing the dominant position it has to restrict the market, obstructs the rights of the consumer, or inhibiting other trade business.
In proofs, CHOCOLATE using elements of proof per se illegal, that simply prove there is not works, and evidentiary rule of reason, which, in addition to questioning the existence of the deed is also looking at the impact caused.
The existence of CHOCOLATE are expected to ensure the following things in the community:
- Consumers are no longer the victim position producers as price takers
- The diversity of products and prices can facilitate consumer choice
- Natural resource allocation efficiency
- Consumers no longer deceived by high price but the quality of the potluck, commonly found on the market monopoly
- Consumer needs can be met because the manufacturer has improved the quality and services
- Makes the price of goods and services, in quality as well as the cost of production
- Opening up the market so that the opportunity for businessmen to become more
- Creating innovation in the company
Contact KOMISI PENGAWAS PERSAINGAN USAHA (KPPU-RI)
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 36 Jakarta Pusat 10120
Telp. +62-21-3519144 – 3507015 – 3507043 Faks. +62-21-3507008
E-mail : email@example.com
KPPU RI are looking for competent and talented person in the field of :
- Staf pada Deputi Penegakan Hukum
- Staf pada Deputi Pencegahan
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 30 years on August 1, 2016
- Minimum education graduates Bachelor of law degree (Jur. The science of law) or a Bachelor of Economics (Jur. IESP)
- A minimum GPA of 2.8 komulatif achievement index (scale 4.00)
- A history of good physical and spiritual health
- Communicative language of Indonesia and the United Kingdom orally/writings
- Intelligent, solutif, likes the challenge, and can work together in a team
- Preferably active in student activities
- Preferably have experience in the field of yangrelevan (research/research or process berperadilan) min 2 years and
- Available placements in all the offices of KPPU : Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan and Batam, balikpapan, Makasar.
- Application Letter
- List of publications (curriculum vitea)
- Copies of diplomas that have legalised
- Mark Population Card Copy
- Pasfoto colored uk. 4 x 6 (1 sheet) and
- Letters of reference (if any)
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application directly through :
Gedung KPPU, Jalan Ir. H. Juanda No. 36 Jakarta Pusat 10120
or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date : 26 August 2016
- Application will be treated strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja KPPU brought yo you by lokercpnsbumn.com