Lowongan Kerja KPK
About Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK)
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi – KPK or Indonesia’s Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi is a government agency established to fight corruption. Anti-corruption efforts began in Indonesia in the 1950s. Following strong criticism of corruption at the beginning of the New Order regime in the late 1960s a Commission of Four was appointed by president Suharto in 1970. The report of the commission noted that corruption was “rampant” but none of the cases it said were in need of urgent action were followed up. Laws were passed in 1999 giving the Police and prosecution service the authority to investigate corruption cases.
Law No.30/2002 on the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi was passed in 2002 providing a legal basis for the establishment of the KPK
The KPK vision is to free Indonesian from corruption. Its duties include investigating and prosecuting corruption cases and monitoring the governance of the state. It has the authority to request meetings and reports in the course of its investigations. It can also authorize wiretaps, impose travel bans, request financial information about suspects, freeze financial transactions and request the assistance of other law enforcement agencies.It also has the authority to detain suspects, including well-known figures, and frequently does so.
The work of the KPK is a source of continuing controversy in Indonesia. The commission is careful, but sometimes quite aggressive, in pursuing high profile cases. For example, in reporting on the activities of the KPK, one foreign observer noted that the commission has “confronted head-on the endemic corruption that remains as a legacy of President Suharto’s 32-year-long kleptocracy. Since it started operating in late 2003, the commission has investigated, prosecuted and achieved a 100-percent conviction rate in 86 cases of bribery and graft related to government procurements and budgets.” To display once more its resolve to crack down on graft suspects, the KPK named on December 7, 2012, both brothers of Indonesian socialite Rizal Mallarangeng, Indonesia’s Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng and Fox News consultant Choel Mallarangeng suspects in a multi-million-dollar corruption case, in the latest scandal to hit the President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s ruling party ahead of Indonesia’s 2014 Presidential election. Mallarangeng is the first minister to resign on graft allegations since the KPK began operating in 2003.
KPK public education division official Budiono Prakoso said in December 2008 that because of its limited manpower and resources, of some 16,200 cases reported to the Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK), only a small number had been dealt with.[A large number of the solid reports informed the KPK of alleged cases of corruption and misuse of budget funds by government agencies at national and regional levels. “The main problem is the political will of the government at regional and national levels. Political will remains low. Everything is still at a lip-service level,” he said.
NGO activitists often urge the KPK to be more aggressive in its work. For example, Bali Corruption Watch (BCW) head Putu Wirata Dwikora asked the KPK to investigate corruption cases in Bali. He lamented the commission’s practice of handing over corruption cases in Bali to the local prosecutors office for further investigation. “The KPK should be directly involved in investigations to create a deterrent effect,” Putu said.
On the other hand, the success of the KPK in using controversial tools like warrantless wiretaps, and its focus on high-level targets like “businessmen, bureaucrats, bankers, governors, diplomats, lawmakers, prosecutors, police officials and other previously untouchable members of Indonesian society,” has led to something of a backlash. There have been reported attempts to undermine the Commission in Parliament.
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) are seeking for people who are interested to be part in the eradication of corruption as :
- Sekretaris Jenderal KPK
General Requirements :
- Indonesian citizen (WNI) as evidenced by KTP or Passport RI.
- Minimum age 45 years and maximum age of 58 years old on the date of inauguration.
- Possess competencies (Technical, Managerial, and Social Cultural) in accordance with the position competency standard as stipulated in accordance with prevailing regulations in KPK.
- Planning and strategic decision making within the Ministry / Institution / Province / Regional Head.
- Management in the field of government organizations / state institutions, state finance and human resources / labor.
- Active communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
- Not being a party official in the last 5 years (evidenced by the Statement Letter having no affiliation and or being a member of a political party and never a legislative candidate from a political party).
- Physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by health examination by Medical Team which was appointed by KPK.
- Have a good track record, integrity, and morality.
- Unbound family relationships both blood and marriage up to the 3rd degree with the Chairman / Advisor / Officer of KPK.
- Unbound family relationships both blood and marriage up to the 3rd degree with the suspect / defendant / convicted of Corruption Crime.
- Have never been involved in drug, criminal and financial matters and are convicted of a crime by a court decision that has had permanent legal force.
- Submit proof of report of SPT / settlement of tax liability.
- If accepted in office, willing not to serve as a Commissioner or Board of Directors of a company, foundation organization, supervisor or cooperative board and other professions related to the position, as well as members and active sympathizers of political parties.
- If accepted in office, willing not to conduct business activities that cause conflict of interest such as buying and selling activities, consulting / services and so forth.
ASN candidates :
- Minimum education background in Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1/D4), preferably S2 / S3 in Law, Finance, Management.
- Required experience in the field of assignments related to positions that will be cumulatively occupied for the shortest period of 7 years.
- Required experience in related to positions of at least 7 years in the fields of:
- Planning and organizational strategic decision making;
- Management in the field of organization / finance / law / public relations / human resources / general (minimum 2 fields).
- Being or having occupied JPT PRATAMA or JF the main expert level is at least 2 (two) years.
- Must be obtained permission from the competent supervisor when passing the selection as Secretary General of KPK in accordance with the applicable provisions of their respective agencies.
- The average work performance value is good and there are no elements that are of bad value, less or sufficient in the last 2 (two) years by attaching the Civil Servants Job Performance Assessment for 2016 and 2017 if they pass the selection as KPK Secretary General.
- Has reported wealth (LHKPN) in accordance with laws and regulations that apply specifically to the State Administration.
NON ASN candidates :
- Minimum education background in Master Degree (S2)
- Have a minimum of 15 years work experience with a minimum of 10 years managerial experience.
- Have experience related to positions of at least 10 years in the fields of:
- Have Job experience as points b and c in national and / or multinational organizations.
- Never been dismissed without respect with PNS / TNI / POLRI.
Please register and sign in to KPK e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Closing date for these applications is 30 November 2018.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Info Lowongan Kerja KPK brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com