Lowongan Kerja Staf KBRI Austria
About Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia (Kemlu)
Kementerian Luar Negeri – Kemlu is the Indonesian government ministries in charge of foreign affairs. Ministry of Foreign Affairs headed by a Secretary of State (Foreign Minister) that the date of October 27, 2014 chaired by Retno Marsudi and Deputy Ministers are held by Abdurrahman Mohammad Fachir appointed by President Joko Widodo since October 27, 2014 in conjunction with the inauguration of Labor Cabinet ministers.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs is one of the three ministries (together with the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defence) mentioned explicitly in the Constitution of 1945. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs can not be changed or dissolved by the president.
Minister of Foreign Affairs jointly with the Minister of Interior and Minister of Defense act as acting presidency if the President and Vice President die, quit, dismissed, or can not perform his duties during his post simultaneously.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs has the task of conducting government affairs in politics and foreign relations in the government to assist President in performing government duties as the Country, Ministry of Foreign Affairs the following functions:
- formulation, establishment and implementation of policies in the field of politics and foreign relations;
- management of property / wealth of the country is the responsibility of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- supervise the execution of duties in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; and
- implementation of the technical activities of the center to the regions
The organizational structure of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs consists of:
- Wakil Menteri Luar Negeri;
- Sekretariat Jenderal;
- Direktorat Jenderal Asia Pasifik dan Afrika;
- Direktorat Jenderal Amerika dan Eropa;
- Direktorat Jenderal Kerjasama ASEAN;
- Direktorat Jenderal Multilateral;
- Direktorat Jenderal Informasi dan Diplomasi Publik;
- Direktorat Jenderal Hukum dan Perjanjian Internasional;
- Direktorat Jenderal Protokol dan Konsuler;
- Inspektorat Jenderal;
- Badan Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Kebijakan;
- Staf Ahli Bidang Politik, Hukum, dan Keamanan;
- Staf Ahli Bidang Ekonomi, Sosial, dan Budaya;
- Staf Ahli Bidang Hubungan Kelembagaan;
- Staf Ahli Bidang Manajemen;
- Pusat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan; dan
- Pusat Komunikasi.
Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions :
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Setempat Pada
Keduataan Besar RI Di Wina, Austria
Tahun Anggaran 2015
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age 22 years and maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with education background in Economics Science, Political Science, and German Literature.
- Graduates of leading universities (PTN/PTS) with accredited programs of at least B BAN PT or Graduates overseas universities, minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 scale.
- Fluent in German, both verbal and written (besides graduates of German literature evidenced by a certificate of mastery of the German language).
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office usage is a must.
- Familiar with multimedia applications will be an added value.
- Capable of driving four-wheeled vehicles.
- Willing to follow all the stages in the selection at his/her own expense.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter, addressed to Kepala Biro Kepegawaian.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Legalized copies of educational diploma and transcripts.
- Legalized by the Dean / Director of Program (local graduates).
- Legalized by Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud (overseas graduates).
- Copy of valid ID Card and SIM A.
- Color photograph 4×6 with blue background (2 sheets).
- medical certificate.
- Police Record (SKCK).
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send all required documents above not later than 7 July 2015 to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Staf KBRI Austria borugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com