Lowongan Kerja PKWT PT Inka Madiun
About PT Industri Kereta Api (Persero)
PT. Industri Kereta Api Indonesia – INKA is a Government-owned corporation which was formed on 19 August 1981 as the successor of Balai Yasa Lokomotif Uap (steam locomotive maintenance depot) owned by Perusahaan Jawatan Kereta Api (now PT Kereta Api) in Madiun, East Java, Indonesia. As of mid-1970s, steam locomotives are no longer used in Indonesia and the defunct depot was then converted into a railway rolling stock manufacturer.
The business activity of PT. Industri Kereta Api Indonesia is growing from basic product to the higher value added product and services in railway and transportation business. The mission on business and technology competitiveness creation in railway and transportation products is focussed to dominate domestic market and to win competition in ASEAN region and developing countries.
High demand intercity railway is increasing in the high density region in the archipelago countries. New passenger coaches were introduced to capture the niche market with quality of services. In the beginning, value migration was created to absorb middle class passenger mobility. The next step development is prepared to adapt newest technology for diesel electric railcar on the medium distance railway corridor.
Those new technology is upgraded from the development of commuter electric railcar using light weight stainless steel carbody and modern AC traction control with IGBT VVVF inverter. Commuter railcar is the best solution for public urban transport. Based on experiences in commuter services, the modern electric railcar will be soon developed to more reliable design for future mass rapid transit.
In the developing countries, railway is expected to be backbone of land transportation. The large scale mining and industry commodities are better carried by bulk rail wagon. Various design of freight wagon can adapt the special demand of handling and higher capacity such as 18 ton axle load in the coal and pulp transportation. On the other hand, the modern container flat wagon is designed for speed up 100 km/h and light weight requirement.
The new railway line and double track projects in developing countries are increasing to cope the potential demand of goods transport as well as to improve line capacity. High quality hopper wagon and multi purpose track maintenance car is usually required in small lot. New approach on mutual collaboration with railway consultant and civil contractor will overcome an efficient turnkey project especially for plantation and mining area.
Contact PT Inka (Persero)
PT. INDUSTRI KERETA API (Persero)
Jl Yos Sudarso No. 71 Madiun
Jawa Timur – Indonesia 63122
Telp. (0351) 452271 / 452272
Fax. (0351) 452275
Web : inka.co.id
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT INKA currently is seeking highly qualified professional candiidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following positions :
- Rekrutmen Sekretaris
- Education background in D3/S1, majoring in Secretary or Business Administration.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum majoring accreditation “B”.
- The candidate with prior experience as Secretary is preferred.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Female, good looking with the maximum age of 25 years old on 1 October 2017.
- Minimum height of 157 cm and proportional weight.
- Have a good health, not color blind, drug-free, and no tattoos.
- Well-behaved and never involved in crime.
- Willing to sign the applicant’s declaration letter which provided by INKA.
- Employment status : PKWT.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum vitae (CV), maximum 2 sheets;
- Link your video profile on Youtube, with following requirements
- Duration of 3 minutes.
- Video includes self-introduction, personal vision, knowledge of INKA and motivation to apply for jobs in INKA.
- Video created in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- Videos are attractively packed with a polite, formal language.
- Personal photo size 3×4 and photos of the entire body;
- Academic diploma and transcripts;
- Notice letter of health condition;
- TOEFL certificate;
- Working reference (for those who have experience);
- Stamped sealed statement.
All the above documents are collected and compressed in zip/rar format with a maximum file size of 2MB
To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to INKA e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- http://career.inka.co.id/sekretaris (24 October 2017 – 10 November 2017).
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PKWT PT INKA brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com