Lowongan Kerja Internship PT Aero Systems Indonesia
About PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer buisiness continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia
- 27th – 29th Floor Ratu Plaza (Office Tower)
- Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9 Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 725 5670
- Fax: +62 21 725 6062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer – Java
- Senior Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent from reputable University.
- Have more than 2 years experience on Implementation project as project manager.
- Have a good knowledge on Customer On Boarding will be advantegous.
- Have a good understanding of the interface of related system with Customer On Boarding.
- Have a good understanding of data migration process.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in the client office.
Software Engineer – Java
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies / Management or equivalent.
- Have more than 3 years experience as Programmer.
- Min 3 year experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Min 3 year experience in Java (version 7 or later) socket programming.
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using Spring Framework (preferable Spring 4.x)
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using RDBMS Database.
- Possess knowledge on the concept of JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability.
- A Good Self Learner.
- Familiar and with Linux OS environment.
- OCAJP / OCPJP certified will be a very great advantage.
- Have experience in SQL or Oracle or DB2 Database.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to speak English actively
- Team work player.
- Opened for 4 developers.
- Willing to be placed in the client Office (onsite).
Senior Solution Architect
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or related field of technical study or a minimum of two years college with Min. ten years in systems analysis and application development or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with a diverse extended project team including executives, managers, subject matter experts, and technical personnel.
- High level of proficiency with MS Project 2010 or later and with MS Office.
- Demonstrated skills and at a senior level in:
- Architecting data warehouse solutions.
- Architecting enterprise applications with GIS foundations or components.
- Architecting the GIS portion of data warehouse solutions and the integration of GIS within the solution.
- Architecting systems with multiple COTS products must be integrated with each other and with existing systems.
- Selecting, defining, and configuring tools, techniques, process and workflows for data migration, including ETL.
- Data migration best practices and team management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience at a senior level in the integration of data warehouse solutions into enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated skills and experience at a senior level in the integration of the following categories of functions within data warehouse solutions: Reporting, Visualization, including graphing and charting, Workflow, ETL tools
- Willing to work at Bandara Soekarno Hatta area, Cengkareng
Please submit your application directly through PT Aero Systems Indonesia Jobstreet at the following :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Lowongan Kerja Internship PT Aero System Indonesia briugth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com