Lowongan Kerja PT Integrasi Logistik Cipta Solusi
About PT Integrasi Logistik Cipta Solusi (ILCS)
PT Integrasi Logistik Cipta Solusi – ILCS or Indonesia Logistics Community Service is a service provider providing information technology portal for the logistics players in Indonesia, such as port, transport, forwarding and warehousing. ILCS is a subsidiary of IPC (Pelindo 2) and TELKOM.
Logistics is an industry with a very long chain. An export-import process cycle involves 40 institutions with no less than 100 types of documents. We shouldn’t wonder that the issue of single documents exchange, nationally and internationally, is always an important agenda for a lot of countries.
Several key players in the logistics chain have taken various efforts to increase the logistics performance. Governmental institutions, port operators, have taken a lot of breakthrough steps. The penetration of information technology in the institutions are one of the most developed in Indonesia. Nevertheless, not all players have the equal skills, so that as a total whole, our logistics performance is still left behind. According to the World Bank (2011), although a Custom process for exportation only takes 1 (one) day, the total time needed still amounts up to 17 days.
Therefore, the very strategic effort to integrating the flow of information, document and payments between the players are quintessential in creating an efficient, fast, safe and competitive logistics system. Realizing this fact, the government has launched a blueprint of National Logistics System (SISLOGNAS), with one of the strategic programs aimed to build e-Logistics in order to realize the 2025 Logistics Vision: “Locally Integrated, Globally Connected for National Competitiveness and Social Welfare.”
With this background, together TELKOM and IPC have created ILCS (Indonesia Logistics Community Service), a strategic initiative dedicated to the Indonesian world of logistics so that it obtains a state of competitiveness, in becoming the Next Logistics of a world-class.
ILCS was created in order to provide a collaboration platform for logistics players which enables the possibility of real-time documents and information exchange, safely, affordably and effectively integrated with payment system. In order to pursue this mission, ILCS builds services dedicated to the Indonesia logistics community: e-Payment, IT Managed Services and Logistics Portal.
ILCS completes the IT Logistics Solution that currently exists and realistically plays in the platform, because without the “value chain” integration, it is simply impossible to reach the world-class logistics system. TELKOM and IPC are two state-owned companies (BUMN), the best in their domains of ICT and Port, so that the collaboration between the two, through ILCS, is capable in obtaining a big impact for ILCS Customers.
ILCS’s value is created through the collaboration of the logistics players starting from the forwarding, warehousing, shipping, port and transportation. This added value obtained from the collaboration will, at the end, return to the logistics players themselves and to the competitiveness of this nation’s economy. And in order to realize that, we invite all logistics players to, together with us, realize the Next Logistics in Indonesia.
Kantor TELKOM Jakarta Utara,
Plaza Telkom Lantai 4,
Jalan Yos Sudarso no. 23-24,
Indonesia Logistics Community Service have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- Business Development Staff
- IT Officer
Business Development Staff
- Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering or other relevant major with GPA >3.00, fresh graduates are welcome
- Good interpersonal skill and honest
- Analytical thinking, creative and systematic
- Result oriented, experience in business planning
- Strong problem solving skills and project management skills
- Strong in communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt with new situation/information/technology
- Possess strong organizing and coordinating
- Computer literate and good command in English both verbally and written
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor`s Degree, Informatics with GPA min 3.00, Fresh graduates are welcome.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience skills in PHP, ASP or web programming languange and the others
- Having Knowledge in programming language (java, .net) and database system (oracle, ms sql)
- Having Knowledge operating system and networking system, like windows server and linux
- Good command in written and spoken english
- Full-Time position(s) available
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register your applications through :
- July 31, 2013
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja PT Integrasi Logistik Cipta Solusi brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn