Penerimaan Dosen UAD
About Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (UAD)
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan – UAD is the development of the Institute of Teacher Training and Education (Teachers’ Training College) Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Institute of Teacher Training and Education Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta as a development institution of Higher Education Guidance and Counseling Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Jakarta branch established on 18 November 1960. FKIP Muhammadiyah is a continuation course of BI Muhammadiyah in Yogyakarta which was founded in 1957, at that time the course BI have Educate Science Department, Civic Law and Economics.
On December 19, 1994 by Decree (SK) Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number: 102 / D0 / 1994 applied that the Teachers’ Training College of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta switch function into Ahmad Dahlan University.
With reference to the Muhammadiyah University Qo’idah the change of leadership does not pose a problem – a big problem, until now there has been a change of leadership as follows:
- The period 1960 to 1972 Rector of Muhammadiyah Teachers’ Training College chaired by Prof. Faried Ma’roef
- The period 1972 to 1982 rector occupied by H. Muhammad Wazil Azi, SH
- The period 1982 to 1984 the rector was held by the chairman rektorium Rektorium Drs. H. Ali Warsito.
- The period 1982 to 1990 rector chaired by Prof. Drs.R.H.Sukirin.
- Between 1990 and 1995 Teachers’ Training College Muhamaddiyah Yogyakarta chaired by Prof. Dr H. Noeng Muhadjir. Under the leadership of Prof. Dr H. Noeng Muhajir Teachers’ Training College pioneered the development of Muhammadiyah to be Ahmad Dahlan University. On December 19, 1994 officially became the University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Teachers’ Training College Ahmad Dahlan.
- In 1995 to 1999 the rector of the University of Ahmad Dahlan chaired by Prof. Dr.H. Noeng Muhadjir.
- 1999 to 2007 (two periods) Ahmad Dahlan University Rector chaired by Prof. Dr H. Sugiyanto, S.U.,
Starting in 2007 until now Dr. H. Kasiyarno, Hum. given the mandate to become Rector of the University of Ahmad Dahlan.
Ahmad Dahlan University (UAD) is the University of the purpose of education is the elaboration of the National Education Goals and Objectives of Higher Education and didasarkanpada Qur’an and Sunnah.
a. Purpose of Education
The purpose of National Education is the intellectual life of the nation and develop a complete Indonesian man, the man who is faithful and devoted to God Almighty and noble character, knowledge and skills, physical and spiritual health, steady and independent personality and a sense of social responsibility and nationality.
b. Purpose of Higher Education
Preparing students to become members of the community who have the ability akademikdan / or professionals who can apply and / or create the science, technology and / or art.
Develop and menyerbarluaskan science and technology and / or art is seeking to use to improve people’s lives and enrich national culture society.
c. Educational Objectives UAD
Participants educate students to become Muslim scholar who is faithful and devoted, noble berakhlaq, which has the ability of academic, professional and work towards the realization of the Islamic community in truth;
Make learners become cadre leader of Muhammadiyah personality;
Develop and disseminate science, technology and the arts in order to advance Islam and improve the welfare of mankind.
Objective University specifically defined by the type of group development of science in development based on the Islamic faith and based on Pancasila.
Basic scientific pattern is the integrity of the University of Science and Technology-Art, anticipation of academic services, the Islamic leadership and development of science into Islam (Integrity of Science-Tehnology-Arts, dynamic service anticipation, leadership, and scientific development based on Islam).
Contact Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Jalan Kapas 9 Semaki Yogyakarta 55166 Telp. (0274) 563515 pesawat 1626
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Program Studi S1 : Akuntansi, Manajemen, Matematika, Biologi, Sastra Indonesia, PPKn, Pendidikan Fisika, Bimbingan Konseling, PGSD, PG PAUD, Pend. Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia, Pend. Bahasa Inggris, Pendidikan Matematika, Pendidikan Biologi, Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, Farmasi, Teknik Informatika, Sistem Informasi, Psikologi, Teknik Elektro
- Program Studi S2 : Manajemen Pendidikan, Farmasi, Psikologi Profesi, Psikologi Sains, Pendidikan Fisika, Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris.
- Indonesian Citizens
- Jasmain healthy, spiritual, and can perform the task as a lecturer
- Educated S2 / S3
- Maximum age of 35 years for the berijzah S2 and S3 certified 4o years / specialist
- Fluent in English dibubktikan with the score 2 test results last year, at least 450 (paper-based institutional TOEFL)
- S1 GPA of at least 3.25 and S2 / S3 with a scale of at least 3:25 4
- Qualification S1, S2, S3 on track plot / cognate
- Tidka are bound to work in other institutions and not air NUPTK
- Not been found guilty of a criminal offense by a court decision that has legally binding
- Agree with the ideals and objectives Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah
Application letter with Rp.6000 stamped addressed to:
Rektor Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Cq. Bidang Pengembangan SDM
Jln. Kapas 9 Semaki, Yogyakarta 55166
Then complete application file is sent via POST to:
Bidang Pengembangan SDM Universitas Ahmad Dahlan,
Kampus I Gedung ICT Lt. 2, Jalan Kapas 9 Semaki, Yogyakarta 55166
- Terms prospective lecturers, information completeness of the application and the procedure for filing an application can be seen click here
- Statement forms and CVs downloaded click here
- Period of application receipt date: March 23, – 4 April 2015 on the clock 08:39 to 14:30 pm
- For more information, please see the official source of UAD on pageclick here
Info Penerimaan Doen Tetap UAD brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com