Lowongan Kerja Dosen UB Malang
About University of Brawijaya (UB)
University of Brawijaya – UB was established in 1963 and located in Malang, is a state university in Indonesia. UB is a leading university in Indonesia with more than 30,000 students in degrees ranging from the diploma programs (one- and two-year), Bachelor’s degree program, Master’s degree program, Doctoral degree program, and Medical Specialist program in 16 faculties.
UB campus is in the city of Malang, East Java, in a strategic location easily reached by public transportation. The campus has a pleasant climate with many trees and the cool air of Malang at 475 meters elevation.
The name Universitas Brawijaya was granted by the president of the Republic of Indonesia through a wire sent on July 11, 1961. This name is derived from the title of kings of Majapahit, a great kingdom in Indonesia from the 12th to 15th centuries. University of Brawijaya transformed into a state university on January 5, 1963, following a presidential decree issued earlier in the same year. This date was later promulgated as UB’s anniversary (specially called Dies Natalies among Indonesian academic society members). Before its transformation into a state university in 1967, UB had started its operation in 1957 in Malang, as a branch of University of Sawerigading Makassar. In those days, this Malang branch had two faculties: Law and Economics. Then, on July 1, 1960, its name was changed into the Municipal University of Malang. Under the new name, two more faculties were established a few months later: Trade Administration and Agriculture.
At the time of its transformation into a state university, UB had five faculties: Law, Economics, State Governance and Trade Management (an extension of the Faculty of Trade Administration now called the Faculty of Administrative Science), Agriculture, and Veterinary and Animal Husbandry. In 1973, the Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry was then divided into the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and the Faculty of Veterinary, which were under Airlangga University. The Faculty of Engineering was established in 1963 based on a decree form the Ministry of Universities and Education Science in the same year.
In 1982, due to a change in UB’s organizational structure, the Faculty of Fishery became a separate faculty (since 1977, it had been under the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Fishery, which was later called the Faculty of Animal Husbandry). Before this date, the Faculty of Fishery had operated since 1963, in Probolinggo, a town about three hours to the northeast from Malang, as a department under UB’s Faculty of Veterinary and Agriculture of University of Brawijaya. The Faculty of Medicine has officially been under University of Brawijaya since 1974. Since its establishment, it had been under the Foundation of Higher Education of East Java. The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences was inaugurated following a decree from the Ministry of Education and Culture dated October 21, 1993. University of Brawijaya added one more faculty: the Faculty of Agricultural Technology, which was upgraded from the Department of Agricultural Technology, which had been under the Faculty of Agriculture.
The hymn of UB was composed by a student of the Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry called Yanardhana in 1963, while the Mars of UB was composed by Lilik Sugiarto in 1996. Both songs are still frequently sung.
Contact University of Brawijaya
Jalan Veteran, Malang, Jawa Timur 65145, Indonesia
Phone: +62 341 551611
University of Brawijaya (UB) are seeking the best candidates to join as Lectures with the formation below :
- Indonesian citizen, with a maximum age limit (per December 31, 2016):
- S2: 35 years
- S3: 40 years
- Devoted to God Almighty
- Physically and mentally healthy and can perform tasks as Lecturer
- Never / being convicted of a criminal offense by a court decision which has permanent legal force.
- Not being tied to a contract with the college / institution Other
- Good character, morals and respect for ethical principles and scientific
- Have a minimum academic qualification of graduates of the Master Program (S2) or equivalent obtained from the National Higher Education to the value of accreditation of Higher Education and Study Program A or International Universities recognized by Kemenristek and Higher Education.
- Unless formations marked with an asterisk (*) with qualifications outside the provisions of points 2.2.a.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) at each level of education:
- Doctoral (S3): = 3.50
- Masters (S2): = 3.25
- Grade Point Average (GPA) for the degree in the field of Medicine:
- Doctorate: = 3.25
- Masters (S2): = 3.25
- Profession: = 3.00
- Terms GPA while at the Bachelor level education (S1) = 3.00
- For those who give priority to the formation of experience (asterisk 2)
Please submit your application through :
- Closing date : 28 January 2016.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja Dosen UB Malang brough to you by lokercpnsbumn.com