Lowongan Kerja Cash Office Head BTN
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking. BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
COMPANY contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Cash Office Head (Kepala Kantor Kas)
- Male / female
- Maximum 37 years old
- Have minimum +/- 3 years working experience in retail funding marketing field (saving account, checking account, deposit)
- Have +/- 5 years experience in banking
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree
- Attractive look
- Have broad customer base network
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Doesn’t have any immediate family relationship (parent or child, brother or sister, spouse) with Bank BTN employee
- Wilayah I : KC Bandung, KC Bekasi, KC Cibubur, KC Cikarang, KC Ciputat, KC Depok, KC Jkt Harmoni, KC Jkt Kebon Jeruk, KC Jkt Kuningan, KC Kelapa Gading Square, KC Tangerang.
- Wilayah II : KC Gresik, KC Malang, KC Semarang, KC Yogyakarta.
- Wilayah III : KC Medan, KC Palembang, KC Bandar Lampung, KC Batam, KC Pekanbaru, KC Tanjung Pinang.
Please submit directly (diantar langsung) your application to addresses below by attaching following documents (in Bahasa Indonesia):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of reference from lastest employer
- Latest employment contract / SK from latest employer
- 1 sheet copy of a valid National Identity Card (KTP)
- 1 sheet copy of a valid Tax Identification Number / NPWP
- Copy of latest education diploma and transcript
- 3 month salary slips from lastest employer
The application should be submitted directly to:
- Kantor Wilayah I, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 19 Bekasi 17143.
- Kantor Wilayah II, Jl. Raya Darmo No. 123-125 Surabaya – Jawa Timur – 60241.
- Kantor Wilayah III, Jl. Sudirman Komplek Sudirman City Square No. A 10 – 11 Pekanbaru – 28115.
- Please write position code: COH Batch 3_Your Name on your envelope
- Each stage of the selection using knockout system and Recruitment Committee decision can not to be contested
- The recruitment process free of charge
- Registration is opened until November 15, 2016
Lowongan Kerja Cash Office Head BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com