Lowongan Bank BTPN
About PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN is a rapidly growing private mass markets banking company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was established in 1958 and formerly known as Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL). As the end of 2012, BTPN supported by 1,140 branch networks in 250 cities in all over Indonesia. In 2009, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk launched BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat, a micro-banking business unit. According to BTPN’s latest Annual Report (Annual Report 2012), the Banks closed the business year of 2012 with a positive result. For financial year of 2012, BTPN bookeda net profit worth of Rp 2.0 trillion from Rp 1.4 trillion in 2011.
Since starting in 1958 in Bandung, West Java and then changing our name in 1986 to Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional, BTPN has come a very long way.
It was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added micro-financing to its portfolio of pension banking services.
Recognising that today’s challenges are forcing businesses to change the way they operate, we have taken a step further, by creating and launching Daya in 2011. This mass market enablement platform which seeks “to increase the significance potential of every Indonesian” is close to the heart of the BTPN business ethos and intent.
While most companies aspire to make a difference through CSR programs separate from their business, BTPN integrates its social program within its business. So much so that our tagline, “hidup yang lebih berarti” which means “to give our customers a more meaningful life” is not just our social responsibility – but intergrated in our daily business activity down to the branch level.
If a suitable definition of a person’s self is based on their potential, then their vision of what they can become should be the foundation of living a better life – a life of significance.
At BTPN, we believe that Indonesians from all walks of life desire opportunities for growth. We enable them by providing financial solution and capacity building.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk
Cyber 2 Tower 24th and 25th Floor. Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No.13 Jakarta Selatan 12950
Call Center : 500 300
Phone : +6221 30026200
Fax : +6221 30026307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following position :
- Creative Hacknology Intensive Program (CHIP)
- Corporate Acceleration Program (CAP)
Creative Hacknology Intensive Program (CHIP)
- Maximum age of 25 old.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year of IT experience
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) with major in Information Technology/Computer Science or other IT related subjects
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on scale of 4.00.
- Have a basic knowledge in database, HTML, JS, CSS and Object Oriented Programming with 1 language (Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Creative, innovative and strong sense of analytical thinking.
Corporate Acceleration Program (CAP)
- Those with graduate degree of any major with GPA equivalent to = 3.00 on scale of 4.00.
- Maximum age of 25 years old on January 2018.
- Actively involved in leading organizations and communities.
- Showing analytical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as a good sense of mission.
- Demonstrated good command of English.
Interested in this opportunity, please register yourself to :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com