Lowongan Kerja BTN Tenaga Pengalaman
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
Company ContactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Experienced Hire – Consumer Loan Marketing (AO)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male and Female.
- Minimum S1/D4.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Not having a family relationship with employees of Bank BTN (father / mother / child / sister / older brother).
- Other qualifications are tailored to the required position.
- Kring BTN Balikpapan (East Kalimantan Area)
- Kring BTN Banjarmasin (South Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan Areas)
- Kring BTN Pontianak (West Kalimantan Area)
- Kring BTN Kendari (South East Sulawesi Area)
- Kring BTN Medan (North Sumatera Area)
- Kring BTN Padang (West Sumatera and Riau Areas)
- Kring BTN Palembang (South Sumatera Area)
- Kring BTN Denpasar (Bali Area)
- Kring BTN Mataram (NTB Area)
- Kring BTN Semarang (Central Java Area)
- Kring BTN Surabaya (East Java Area)
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and apply to :
- Closing date 25 September 2017.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com