Lowongan Kerja Bank BOR Jogja
About PD BPR Bank Jogja
PD BPR Bank Jogja Kota Yogyakarta – Bank Jogja is Yogyakarta based rural banks with rapid business expansion. Bank Jogja is fully owned by the City Government of Yogyakarta. Bank Jogja was first established in 1961 and initially registered as PD BPR Bank Pasar Kota Yogyakarta. The name of PD BPR Bank Jogja Kota Yogyakarta officially launched in 2003. Bank Jogja records strong revenue growth in full year of 2013. Bank Jogja posted Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) of Rp8.02 billion in 2013, which was a 27.74 percent growth from Rp 6.27 billion in 2012.
- Be the best RB and reliable choice community
- Doing the best banking activities with emphasis on micro, small and medium
- Provide a service that goes beyond customer satisfaction through widespread service network and supported by professional human resources
- Provide optimal and sustainable benefits to the owners, managers, customers and community
Jl. Patangpuluhan No. 1 Yogyakarta 55251
Telp. (0274) 375127 – Fax. (0274) 375127
Unit Kas Pelayanan Timoho
Kompleks Balaikota Timoho, Yogyakarta
Telp. (0274) 557842
Unit Kas Pelayanan Beringharjo
Pasar Beringharjo, Yogyakarta
Telp. (0274) 7494275
Unit Kas Pelayanan Kranggan
Pasar Kranggan Kios No. 19, Jl. Diponegoro, Yogyakarta
Telp. (0274) 7494375
Unit Kas Pelayanan Giwangan
Jl. Imogiri Timur No. 190, Yogyakarta
Telp. (0274) 7115475
PD BPR Bank Jogja Kota Yogyakarta are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- Kepala Bagian SDM & Umum (Kode 01)
- Kepala Bagian Funding (Kode 02)
- Kepala Seksi IT (Kode 03)
- Staf Legal (Kode 04)
- Collector (Kode 05)
Kepala Bagian SDM & Umum (Code 01)
- Deep understanding of HR Management at banking company.
- Deep understanding of Indonesian Tax regulation.
Kepala Bagian Funding (Code 02)
- Long domicile in Yogyakarta Special Region (DIY), primarily at Yogyakarta for 10 years.
- Have customer base of at least 80 customers.
- Minimum height of 165 cm.
- Have driving license class A and C (sim A and C).
Kepala Seksi IT (Code 03)
- Deep understanding of programming language.
- Deep understanding of Networking.
- Deep understanding of Hardware and Software.
Staf Legal (Code 04)
- Familiar with Office applications (Microsoft Office/Open Office)
- Deep understanding of credit agreements and warranties.
- Able to work with administrative tasks, and services oriented.
Collector (Code 05)
- Male with maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum SMA or equivalent and familiar with Office applications (Microsoft Office/Open Office).
- Have own vehicle and driving license class C (SIM C).
- Honest, disciplined and communicative
- Liked the field work
- Minimal S1, GPA 2.75
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Banking and minimum of 1 year in managerial level.
- Preferred has attended Banking courses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a wide networking/relationships.
- Preferably residing in Yogyakarta.
- Maximum age 35 years and good looking.
- Ready to work under pressure and willing to work outside office hours including in weekends.
Please send your application letter with updated CV not later than 18 September 2014 to :
Direksi PD BPR Bank Jogja
Jl. Patangpuluhan No 1 Yogyakarta.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BOR Jogja brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com