Lowongan Kerja BI
About Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia – BI is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
History of Bank Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives
Contact Bank IndonesiaBank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Bank Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :
- Seleksi Penerimaan PCPM Bank Indonesia
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Have completed the study period of S1 / S2 education level as evidenced by a Diploma / Certificate of Graduation.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (4.00 scale).
- Maximum age (as of 1September 2018):
- S1: A maximum age of 26 years old.
- S2: A maximum age of 28 years old.
- Preferably active in organization on campus and / or social community.
- Well behaved and physically and mentally healthy.
- Willing to resign from official service in the previous company / agency if accepted as a prospective employee of Bank Indonesia.
- Excellent skills in writing, verbal communication, and computer use (Windows and Microsoft Office).
- Do not have a parent / sibling (biological / step / adopted), or a spouse who works as a Bank Indonesia employee if accepted as a prospective employee of Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to sign an official bond agreement if accepted as a prospective employee of Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to comply with all applicable rules / regulations at Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to be placed in all Bank Indonesia work units both at head office and in representative offices with high loyalty, ability and resilience to work for the nation and state.
If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please register and sign in to Bank Indonesia e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Application should be submitted no later than 6 September 2018.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com