Lowongan Bank Sahabat Sampoerna
About PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna
PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna – BSS formerly known as PT Bank Dipo International is committed to break the chain of limitedness due to financial constraints in Indonesia. Bank Sahabat Sampoerna is part of the Sampoerna’s financial group and synergizes business with companionship as the foundation to move forward,
BSS started empoBSSring the society through Sahabat UKM (koperasi) in 2008, since then Sampoerna Group through Sampoerna Financial Group has spread all over Indonesia. Supported by more than 120 offices in Jakarta, Sumatera, Java, Kalimantan, and Sulawesi, Sampoerna Group has helped thousands of micro and small medium business (SME) customers in Indonesia. The forms of empowerment are applied to the micro entrepreneurs; SMEs; low-income women society or KWANTREN (Kelompok Wanita Tanggung Renteng) and young entrepreneurs (PROMUDA) in East Java.
In line with our empowerment profile agenda, in May 2011, the Sampoerna Group through PT Sampoerna Investama officially completed the acquisition of 85% PT Bank Dipo International shares. PT Pahalamas Sejahtera as the founding shareholders still owned 15% of the bank shares. By February 2012, the humble beginning of Bank Sahabat Sampoerna has started.
With a longstanding tradition of determination, perfection and victory for the past nine decades, Sampoerna’s family business has written a history that is inseparable with the economic growth in Indonesia. Believing in our values and fortified in who BSS are, BSS present Bank Sahabat Sampoerna as the empowering based financial business entity.
BSS focus has always been BSS customers and BSS are constantly synergised branches in Jakarta, Medan, Pekanbaru, Palembang, and Surabaya, as well as Sahabat UKM. The Sampoerna Financial Group is ready to provide banking services as close as a friend and as warm as a family.
BSS continues improve the entire business platforms and together and BSS are committed to work for the people and finding the high potential from the people of Indonesia. Bank Sahabat Sampoerna will provide opportunity for every Indonesian to grow and to bring benefits to all mankind.
BSS goal is to build a better bank for BSS customers, employees, shareholders and the communities BSS serve.
Contact Bank Sahabat Sampoerna
PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna
Strategic Square, North Tower, Mezzanine Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45, Jakarta 12930
Telp. 021. 5795 1234, 5795 1515 – Fax.021.5795 0626
PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following position :
- Management Development Program
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with good accreditation, preferably majoring in one of these majors Economy, Engineering, Mathematics and other majors relevant to the industry.
- Strong academic results with the minimum GPA of 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Not older than 25 years of age, preferably single/not married.
- Deeply interesting in banking/financial services industry.
- Upon completion of program, willing to be stationed to any location as required by the organization.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter to :
Sekretariat CDA IPB
Gedung Andi Hakim Nasution Lt 1, Kampus IPB Dramaga Bogor 16680,
- In Campus Recruitment Bank Sahabat Sampoerna will held on 3 September 2015 (08:00 WIB – end) at Ruang Diskusi Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan, lt.3 IPB Bogor.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Bank Sahabat Sampoerna brought to you by lokercpnsbumn