Lowongan Kerja Bank NISP
About PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk – Bank OCBC NISP (previously known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, established on April 4, 1941 in Bandung under the name of NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP has since evolved into a solid and reliable bank, catering mainly to the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) segment. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, a licensed foreign exchange bank in 1990, and a publicly listed bank on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the late nineties, Bank OCBC NISP successfully weathered the Asian financial crisis and subsequent collapse of the banking sector in Indonesia, without government support in forms of Government recapitalization bonds. Bank OCBC NISP was in fact, one of the banks in the country to resume large-scale lending immediately after the crisis. This initiative enabled the Bank to record robust growth.
Bank OCBC NISP’s well-known reputation in the market and its promising growth had merited attention from International Finance Corporation (IFC), part of the World Bank Group which become shareholder in 2001 – 2010, and from OCBC Bank-Singapore, which sought to become a shareholder in the Bank and ultimately became a controlling shareholder through acquisition and tender offer since 2004. OCBC Bank-Singapore currently owns 85.06% stakes in Bank OCBC NISP.
With the support from OCBC Bank-Singapore, Bank OCBC NISP has set ambitious program to enhance its infrastructure, including human resources, information technology and branch network. This initiative partly compelled the movement of the Bank’s headquarter to OCBC NISP Tower in the center of Jakarta, which allowed Bank OCBC NISP to have direct access to the heart of businesses in Indonesia.
Bank OCBC NISP currently employs more than 6,000 employees who are highly motivated to serve customers in 408 offices throughout 88 cities in Indonesia.
Bank OCBC NISP Tower Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 25 Jakarta 12940 – Indonesia
Telp : 021 – 255 33 888
Fax : 021 – 579 44 000
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk invites the best candidates to join as :
- OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Operations
- Fresh Graduate, minimum Diploma (D3) holder from any major or already have work experience up to 2 years.
- Minimum GPA score 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Maximum age of 24 years old.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and liked the challenge work
- Has the soul of airport / orientation towards work
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please forward your updated CV, transcript, and latest photograph (in PDF file, maximum file size of 1 MB) to :
- Please write BA OPS in your email subject.
- All applications close on 20 December 2016, 12.00 Jakarta time.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step
Lowongan Kerja Bank NISP brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com