Lowongan Kerja Dosen UIN Suka
About Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Kalijaga
Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Kalijaga – UIN Suka is the State Islamic University (PTAIN) in Indonesia. UIN Sunan Kalijaga name taken from one of the groups spreading of Islam in Java, namely Sunan Kalijaga Walisongo. UIN Sunan Kalijaga located near the border between the city of Yogyakarta Sleman district, precisely at Jalan Air Vice Marshal Adisucipto no. 1.
As a form of appreciation to the Government of Yogyakarta as a city of the revolution, to the nationalists given Gadjah Mada University (UGM), which is regulated by Government Regulation No. 37 in 1950. Meanwhile, the Islamic group was given the State Islamic University (PTAIN), taken from the Faculty of Religious UII, based on Government Regulation No.34 of 1950. On September 26, 1951, PTAIN inaugurated by having three departments, namely : Department of Da’wah (later to become the Faculty Ushuludin), qodlo (into the Faculty of Shariah), and Education (became Faculty of MT).
Meanwhile, in Jakarta, on August 14, 1957, also stood Service Academy of Religious Sciences (ADIA) based on the determination of the Minister of Religious Affairs No. 1, 1957.
In order to make PTAIN Yogyakarta and Jakarta ADIA better meet the needs of the Muslims will be higher Islamic education, the Government issued Presidential Regulation No. 11 Year 1960 on the Establishment of the State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Al-Jami’ah Al-Islamiya Al-Hukumiyah domiciled in Yogyakarta. With PTAIN as ADIA Jakarta as a parent and faculty of the institute. IAIN was unveiled on August 24, 1960 by the Minister of Religious Affairs in Yogyakarta at the time that the MIC Prof. Wahab Wahib Mr Sunarjo as rector. IAIN Al-Jami’ah Al-Islamiya Al-Hukumiyah this is the first in Indonesia IAIN.
IAIN rapid developments led to the issuance of Presidential Regulation No. 27 of 1963, which allows the establishment of a separate IAIN from the center (Yogyakarta). Obviously these are new IAIN IAIN Jakarta.
Based on the Ministry of Religious Affairs No. 26 of 1965, then as of July 1, 1965, in Yogyakarta IAIN Sunan Kalijaga given name, the name of a famous figure spreaders of Islam in Indonesia.
Date stand IAIN Sunan Kalijaga PTAIN is taken from the opening of 26 September 1951. This determination is reinforced by the Decree of the Minister of Religious Affairs No. 39 of 1993.
Contact UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
Jl. Marsda Adisucipto Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62-274-512474, +62-274-589621
Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Dosen Kontrak BLU
Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
Fakultas Dakwah dan Komunikasi
- Dosen Produksi Acara TV
- Dosen Produksi Media Cetak
- Dosen Manajemen Organisasi Islam
- Dosen Manajemen LKUI-1
- Dosen Asesmen Teknik Tes, Non Tes
- Dosen Teknologi Dokumentasi
- Dosen Metode Penelitian Kesejahteraan Sosial
Fakultas Syariah dan Hukum
- Dosen Hukum Pajak
- Dosen Perbandingan Hukum
- Dosen Legal Drafting
- Dosen Hukum Ekonomi Syariah
- Dosen Sosiologi Hukum Keluarga
- Dosen Antropologi Hukum
- Dosen Komunikasi Politik
- Dosen Hukum Lingkungan
- Indonesian citizens
- On January 1, 2015 the minimum age of 25 years and maximum 35 years for graduates S2 and a maximum of 40 years for graduates S3 or S3 being.
- Have the competencies required
- Minimum Education S2 from reputable university with accreditation S1 and S2 at least B
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of S1 and S2 min 3:00
- Behave well and never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have permanent legal force.
- Spiritually as well as physically healthy drug-free and drug
- Being able to speak a foreign language (English or Arabic) evidenced by a TOEFL score (ITP) of at least 450 or IELTS score of at least 5.5 for English and / or a score of at least 400 Ikla to Arabic.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as PNS / Private Employees
- Not located as CPNS / PNS
- Not being members / administrators of political parties
- Not serving AGREEMENTS work / employment contract / bond to another agency
- Willing to abide by the rules / regulations in force within the Ministry of Religious
- Willing to sign an employment contract for a minimum of 2 years (daoat extended as required and assessment kerjaa)
- Other requirements and procedures for registration can be found at the source link.
Please send your application to :
Rektor UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
Jl. Marsda Adisucipto Yogyakarta.
- Closing date 14 November 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Dosen UIN Suka brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com